PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any Legoland coupons? Esp the free kid's one?

cdlamis
07-24-2011, 11:01 AM
We leave in 7 days and I can't seem to find any around town. I read here that there were coupons for a free ki's admission with paid adult. Anyone?
Thanks!!

pjsmom30
07-24-2011, 11:34 AM
go to target and by the small pack of legos that come in a little bag rather than a box. I have seen atlantis themed ones, toy story, others. At my target they were by the registers. I think they were 3.95 and had the coupon in them.

pinay
07-24-2011, 01:02 PM
I have a 25% off coupon that can be used for up to 6 people- PM me if you want me to mail it out to you. Alternatively, most local grocery stores around here have discounted Legoland tickets available (typically by the gift card selection)- they were $10 off admission for kids and adults.

brismom
07-24-2011, 01:42 PM
We leave in 7 days and I can't seem to find any around town. I read here that there were coupons for a free ki's admission with paid adult. Anyone?
Thanks!!

I have some from the summer reading program pay for an adult get a free kids ticket. PM me with address and how many you need.

LAMom
09-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Bumping this- if anyone has the Free Kid with adult, or knows where to get them, please let me know. We bought 2 adult tickets from friends who could not use them in time, and now need one for our 3 year old. Thanks!!

mimi2008
09-08-2011, 01:26 AM
i got mine thru wendy's (the fast food place). buy a combo meal, get a legoland coupon.

3isEnough
09-08-2011, 12:41 PM
Bumping this- if anyone has the Free Kid with adult, or knows where to get them, please let me know. We bought 2 adult tickets from friends who could not use them in time, and now need one for our 3 year old. Thanks!!

I could be wrong, but I believe in order to get the free child's admission with an adult ticket, you need to purchase them all at the same time at the Legoland ticket window. So you couldn't just show them a pre-purchased adult ticket and then receive a child's ticket free.

LAMom
09-08-2011, 05:15 PM
I could be wrong, but I believe in order to get the free child's admission with an adult ticket, you need to purchase them all at the same time at the Legoland ticket window. So you couldn't just show them a pre-purchased adult ticket and then receive a child's ticket free.

You are right- I just called them and they confirmed. We will have to figure out what to do now...thanks!

mimi2008
09-08-2011, 05:17 PM
yes, 3isenough is correct. I used the wendy's coupon at legoland in late august. you have to buy the 2 day 2 attraction adult ticket (or the 2 day all attraction ticket) and they will give you the same kind of child ticket free. Ticket has to be bought there.

We only wanted legoland 1 day ticket but we used the coupon anyway. It was stiill cheaper to buy the 2day2attraction adult ticket and get a free child than pay for 1 day legoland only for adult AND child.

mommybug
09-08-2011, 05:26 PM
There are a lot of tickets on ebay or the San Diego craigslist. Most of them are comp tickets, like the ones that come with the membership.