PDA

View Full Version : If you love your pillow and are a side sleeper, please share!

chiisai
07-24-2011, 03:01 PM
I am in the market for a new pillow and would love to hear what you have if you love yours, and are a mostly side-sleeper.

My only restrictions: I do not like buckwheat (too noisy!) and can't do down-filled (family allergies).

:D Thanks in advance for sharing!!!

SnuggleBuggles
07-24-2011, 03:30 PM
Love my Tempurpedic. I have the neck pillow one. I have a cheap knock off one from Target (bought it for ds1 but have used it). Yes, you do get what you pay for, in case you were wondering!

Beth

chiisai
07-24-2011, 07:06 PM
Thanks, Beth! I've been thinking about one of those; I may have to pull the trigger. :)

BabyDahl
07-24-2011, 07:23 PM
I looove my memory foam side sleeper pillow. It was a wedding registry gift, not sure of the brand. But it's awesome: the back is flat in case you change it up and want to sleep on your back. And it works great to keep the LO from rolling around too much when I read to her on my bed, I just lay her down on it and she's happy as a clam. :D

amldaley
07-24-2011, 08:42 PM
Memory foam - the one that is shaped with curves at top and bottom. One curve is bigger than the other. Costco has a good one for a decent price. Walmart one sucked.