PDA

View Full Version : Babies R Us / Toys R Us: $3.50 packs of Huggies, $4.50 packs of Seventh Generation +

frugalmom
07-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Wow! BabiesRUs and ToysRUs are having a 2 day sale and they have select packages of diapers on sale for $5 a pack! You can get ANY Fisher-Price jumbo pack (23-50 ct.), Babies”R”Us brand mega pack (40-66 ct.) and training pants, Seventh Generation jumbo pack (26-44 ct.), Earth’s Best jumbo pack (26-44 ct.) and training pants, Huggies Pure & Natural jumbo pack (20-33 ct.) and Huggies Little Movers Jeans jumbo pack (21-29 ct.) of diapers for just $5!

Here are a few coupons that you can use:

$1.50/1 Huggies Diapers 7/17/2011 SS Insert
$2/1 Seventh Generation Diapers 50c/1 (*Look for FREE wipes offer in store)

*There is also a $5 gift card promo when you buy 2 packages of Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers 22 to 33 ct. There is a chance that it will stack with this deal, which would make the diapers $1 a bag after the $1.50/1 coupon and the gift card. Let me know if it works for you!

Also be sure you check out the entire sales flyer before you go. There are some really great deals in it! Since this was an email flyer and it’s not on their website, I suggest you call your local store to make sure they are participating in this sale. I’ve never heard of a regional Babies R Us store before, but you never know.

Also don’t forget to use your Rewards R Us card!

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/medi...%2520Superbuys

AWESOME deal!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Just got back and to make it even better deal they are buy 1 get 1 50% off, so I got 6 packs of diapers with my 6 coupons and paid only $14.06. Wish I had more coupons but even without the coupons with the B1G1 50% it is a great deal.

just got back from babies r us – they have a buy one get 2nd one of the huggies denims for 1/2 price
so i got 1 @ 5.00
1 at @2.50
and 2 of the seventh generations ones at 5.00,
minus coupons – paid Including sales tax of 6.35% 11.17

frugalmom
07-24-2011, 03:47 PM
Buy 2 packs of Huggies Pure and Naturals get a $5 gift card.

Buy any pack of seven generation and get a free pack of wipes.

Register for a baby registery, get a $10 gift card and a $3 off coupon for Huggies Pure and Naturals.

I just spent $43 out of pocket and got 10 packs of diapers, 3 packs of wipes, and $15 in gift cards! My wife did open an registry while there to get the $10 gift card and coupon which we used!

http://toysrus.shoplocal.com/babi...s-for-baby

It's on their website as well! You can purchase online and pick up in store to ensure you will get the deal. I am eyeing the Huggies Little Movers Jean diapers.

Size 3 [toysrus.com], 29ct (17.2₵)
Size 4 [toysrus.com], 25ct (20₵)
Size 5 [toysrus.com], 21ct (23.8₵)

The jeans diapers are also B1G1 50% off so they end up being 2 packs for $7.50.

There are coupons for the huggies pure and natural in the 7/17 SS. So if I am doing my math right it would look like this

Buy 6 Huggies pure and natural diapers @ $5 each = $30.00
Use 6 $1.50 off coupons from 7/17 SS -$9.00
=$21.00
And then you would recieve $15.00 in giftcards for a net of $6.00

Huggie Natural and it came to a $1.00 per pack after coupon and GC

**Make sure you have them scan your coupons before they scan the gift card that the register prompts*

So he scanned my card, then each pack of diapers. He scanned my 6 $1.50/1 Huggies Diapers q from the 7/17 Smartsource Newspaper insert. It then told him I earned $15 in Gift Cards. He scanned a card & handed it to me (it will take up to 6 hours to activate). Total was $23.xx. I personally used a $25 GC I already had so it was nothing OOP for me. Walked away w/6 pks of diapers & a $15 GC. Comes to $1/pk + tax.

Well, here's the info I found that INDEED states that packs are included in this deal.
So if the $5 diaper deal and the GC deal can be combined, then it looks like this-
$10 for 2 packs
-3 $1.50 MQ (x2)
= $7 OOP + $5 GC

Here are the details on the GC promo [shoplocal.com]
NOTE: CANNOT roll this deal. GC is not activiated until 6 hours after purchase!!!

7th Generation $2 baby q: http://www.seventhgeneration.com/...og-readers

California
07-24-2011, 05:41 PM
Is there an online code for that SS coupon? I'm going to place a diaper order and am trying to get as many diapers for our dollars as possible! :)

jennilynn
07-25-2011, 11:56 AM
Just found out about this and none of the coupons are coming up and I can't find the deal on their website! Does anyone know if this is still going on today? Or are the BRUs out of diapers by now? I was going to run by one at lunch today to stock up on Seventh Generation dipes. TIA!

scrooks
07-25-2011, 12:08 PM
My TRU was down to its last few packs of Huggies Pure and Natural yesterday around 3. I was able to score some other good deals. BRU brand pull ups for $5. Perfect for DD. There were still lots of the huggies jean diapers.

sewarsh
07-25-2011, 01:22 PM
Thanks for posting this.
I admit i couldn't really follow your 1st 2 posts, but i saw the thread on SD and checked it out. What a deal!

I was able to purchase 5 packs of Seventh Generation diapers. They were each on sale for $5 and also in store you get a free pack of wipes per package. So for 5 packs of diapers and 5 packs of wipes, I paid $24.50 (had a $0.50 manufacturer coupon)! Normally these sell for $11 a pack of diapers or $3.50 a pack of wipes. Although I don't buy my diapers here, a 4-pack sells on Amazon for about $24 or $6 a pack after 30% S&S so I'm very happy.

I could not get any of the coupons to work in the SD thread.

Note this is just today!! I got to my BRU at 9:30am and there were probably 6 moms already there grabbing diapers off the shelf. i'd say they were sold out of 75% of diapers that were on sale so call first.

jennilynn
07-25-2011, 02:24 PM
Checked my store at lunch and the only thing left was a pack of Earth's Best training pants. I was disappointed so I left them.

BabyDahl
07-25-2011, 04:17 PM
I went yesterday at 4p and both stores near me were sold out. I tried to do the pick up at store option on the website, and it was a total bust. Only 2 stores near me in crowded SoCal (I looked at 50 stores!). I managed to find 1 package of 7th Gen. but Huggies were cleared out. They had very low stock according to 1 salesperson and they sold out fast. Too bad because I had a $3 off and 2 x $2 off coupons I could have used :irked: