View Full Version : What is this Fisher Price toy called?

07-27-2011, 01:25 PM
I saw a toy in a resale store that I want to get off Amazon but have no idea what the name is

It's a transparent toy that had four balls (Separate). You drop the ball on the top opening, and it rolls down in a curving slide, and reaches the bottom.

There also appeared to be music in it.

Does anyone know what it's called? TIA!!

07-27-2011, 01:29 PM
Busy Ball Popper? It's not transparent, though.

07-27-2011, 01:37 PM
Busy Ball Popper? It's not transparent, though.

hi artvandalay,
Thanks for the response :)
I checked out the busy ball popper in Amazon and that's not it. This one seemed smaller, and there was a transparent casing You drop the ball from top.

07-27-2011, 02:15 PM
Not sure if this is it, but it sounds like the Fisher Price Gumball machine. We had one for my our girls, and it's been a major hit both times.


It can be found a little cheaper at Toys R Us: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2265240&CAWELAID=107524551

You can get extra balls for it, and other "ball" toys from Fisher Price. They usually come 6 to a package, and off various things - textures, sounds, etc.


07-27-2011, 02:15 PM
Is it the Roll a Rounds Gumball machine?


07-27-2011, 05:45 PM
Thank you so much!! The gumball machine it is!! :) thanks ladies