PDA

View Full Version : Confession: I spent too much at HA today

MamaSnoo
07-27-2011, 03:41 PM
I stopped in during lunch today and bought 2 of the fall dress/leggings outfit from the school sale (terry dress and the like a painting dress), another outfit from the sales rack, and one of the pillowcase dresses (a score at $18, and not available online anymore :boogie:).

It was all on sale, and she will use all of it, but I feel guilty. :bag
I need an enabler.

Melaine
07-27-2011, 03:58 PM
It's totally worth it! She'll wear it for a couple years at least, and everything was on sale. Just think about the resale value when you're done!

I am jealous, because we don't have a store locally. Don't even get me started on how far away I am from the outlets!

♥ms.pacman♥
07-27-2011, 04:05 PM
oh BTDT, many many times!!

i totally agree with Melaine, resale value is really good, so it's totally worth it. at least, that's what i tell myself. :)

mecawa
07-27-2011, 04:35 PM
I did the same exact thing today. Bought a terry dress, 3 pairs of loose tights, 2 pairs of ankle tights, and 2 of the fizzie dresses (one for DD1 and one for DD2, DD2 by the way does not need any more clothes!!!!!!) Don't feel guilty, she'll wear it for a long time (that's what I'm telling myself anyways).

WatchingThemGrow
07-27-2011, 05:03 PM
You need to have 2-3 nice outfits for pictures, birthday parties, family gatherings. You got them on SALE for crying out loud. what's the problem?

(insanely jealous...but I'm hoping I can do the same thing on Sat. at an outlet we're visiting!)

sunnyside
07-27-2011, 06:50 PM
Sounds like a great day to me!!! :)

Beth24
07-28-2011, 01:45 AM
Sounds like a great day to me!!! :)

:yeahthat:

citymama
07-28-2011, 02:59 AM
Sounds like a great haul - I'm jealous! :bighand:

WtG - you're getting to shop at an outlet - wow! Lucky, lucky! The current sale goes through Sunday, but there might be even more markdowns after that.

WatchingThemGrow
07-28-2011, 06:48 AM
Sounds like a great haul - I'm jealous! :bighand:
WtG - you're getting to shop at an outlet - wow! Lucky, lucky! The current sale goes through Sunday, but there might be even more markdowns after that.
I'll get to meet some of our favorite sales associates in person :)
and if I leave stuff behind b/c it is too $$$ still and find out it goes cheaper, our EI speech therapist will be in Kittery the following week. She said she'd bring stuff home if I tell her what to get. :cheerleader1: