PDA

View Full Version : Help me find a new purse

boltfam
07-30-2011, 01:08 AM
My purse is falling apart because I tend to use my purses everyday and do not really change them out. I can get a new purse for free because of rewards points I have from the direct sales company I sell for, but the selection is limited.

I tend to buy brown purses, because that goes with most of my wardrobe. However, I just bought a black wool trench coat last winter. I have two small DCs and hope to have at least one more. I tend to have a lot in my purse, but not sure if it's all necessary.

Anyway, here are my two options. Thoughts? Opinions?
*only available in brown
http://www.ebags.com/product/fossil/modern-cargo-organizer/214308?lastterm=fossil%20modern%20cargo%20organize r

or

*only available in black
http://www.ebags.com/product/tignanello/polished-pocket-hobo/149999?productid=10017856

eh613c
07-30-2011, 01:27 PM
I like the second one in black. You should also consider silver because it goes with everything.

goldenpig
07-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Well since you have a lot of brown purses why don't you go with the black? Especially since you bought a black coat. I like the second one's shape better. Although, I have a Fossil tote and it's great, so I don't think you can go wrong either way.

CaliMommy
07-30-2011, 05:12 PM
I like the second one better, for all the reasons that PPs have mentioned. Although the first one is a cross body strap, which may be convenient if you have chase after your two (hopefully more) little ones. :)

boltfam
07-31-2011, 05:22 PM
Thanks for your help, ladies! I ordered the black Tignanello purse, and can't wait for it to arrive!

boltfam
08-13-2011, 07:55 PM
Just wanted to update in case anyone stumbles upon this thread later. I got the black Tig purse and LOVE it! The leather is butter soft and has a beautiful lining on the inside. I also like the shape of it. It's by far the nicest purse I've ever owned.

hillview
08-13-2011, 08:58 PM
Just wanted to update in case anyone stumbles upon this thread later. I got the black Tig purse and LOVE it! The leather is butter soft and has a beautiful lining on the inside. I also like the shape of it. It's by far the nicest purse I've ever owned.

Wahoo thanks for the post back!

CaliMommy
08-14-2011, 12:27 AM
Yay! So glad you enjoy it! :D

TamiRuns
08-14-2011, 07:55 AM
Nice bag! I love my Tig purses.....the leather is nice and the price is reasonable. I'm expecting my newest one to be delivered tomorrow! :D