PDA

View Full Version : G-sales (petty)

Uno-Mom
07-30-2011, 06:21 PM
All I'm looking for is a Cozy Coupe and toddler clothes! Why can't people figure out how to put up signage??

Seems the only people who can make big, clear signs with ARROWS on them (oh, and actually on intersections) are little old ladies selling Christmas decorations. All the toddler clothes are probably at the sales with the minescule cardboard box signs written in pencil. Boo.

(Yes I know I could have checked Craigs list but I was opportunistically shopping my area after runnign errands.)

misshollygolightly
07-30-2011, 09:25 PM
Right there with ya! Drives me NUTS!!!

Snow mom
07-30-2011, 10:08 PM
I don't bother anymore. I hear about great deals people find at garage sales and I'm jealous but the time to reward ratio isn't there for me. Every time I try to hit a garage sale it's all junk that is priced more than I'd pay for it new.

waitingforgrace
07-30-2011, 10:10 PM
I hear ya! We actually found a few good deals today checking out a few garage sales.

ha98ed14
07-30-2011, 10:53 PM
I don't bother anymore. I hear about great deals people find at garage sales and I'm jealous but the time to reward ratio isn't there for me.

This is my experience exactly! I don't bother with yard/garage sales unless I am looking to kill time. If I'm looking for something specific, I try Goodwill.

OP, FWIW I've seen several cozy coupe cars and lots of toddler clothes at the Goodwills here. I would check around because they do surface now and again.