PDA

View Full Version : AT Loft t-shirt quality? Sizing and fit too

crl
07-31-2011, 11:06 PM
So, I could use a couple of new t-shirts. I noticed AT Loft has some on sale, plus a code coming up. How is the quality? How do they run size-wise? And do they tend to be long? I like my t-shirts long, as I am 5'7" and hate feeling like I am coming apart in the middle.

Catherine

SnuggleBuggles
07-31-2011, 11:35 PM
Quality is fine, about like Gap. I'm 5'2" so length is a non issue otherwise I find their t-shirts to run big; I always size down.

beth

DrSally
07-31-2011, 11:59 PM
I tried some on and they seem fine. Fitted, average length. I passed b/c I like the new, slubby texture (I know some hate it).

crl
08-01-2011, 12:33 AM
I tried some on and they seem fine. Fitted, average length. I passed b/c I like the new, slubby texture (I know some hate it).

Not picky about texture, but I definitely want long. Hmm. I don't think I'll make it to a store.

Catherine

DrSally
08-01-2011, 02:04 AM
I can't totally remember, they may be fine for you in the length, so don't not go based on my review. I remember the texture more.

baileygirl
08-01-2011, 02:07 AM
I am 5'8" and don't have a problem with the length. I like the shirts because they are comfortable and come in a lot of colors. I will say a couple I bought this spring already have tiny holes in the middle (well a couple of shirts have one hole each), but I will buy more since the sale prices are good.

crl
08-01-2011, 02:24 AM
Thanks!

Catherine