PDA

View Full Version : American Girl Crafts - kits on sale starting at $7 with FS

iaam
08-02-2011, 09:33 PM
http://www.hsn.com/cnt/search/searchresults/default.aspx?Ntt=American+Girl+Crafts&N=0&Ntk=Std&st=1&criteria=&days=&minprice=&maxprice=&srchCatNm=&o=esearch

For older girls - I just got two for our nanny's daughter. The reviews are pretty good and the pictures/descriptions look good.

FS, no coupon needed.

msmouse523
08-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Thanks! I got 3 mirror message board kits for gifts.

MMMommy
08-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Thanks, OP. Ordered a few AG scrapbook kits and AG desktop organization kits for birthday gifts!

WitMom
08-03-2011, 07:58 AM
Awesome! Thanks so much. I have an American Girl doll lover and a craft lover. These will be perfect. I'm thinking ahead for Christmas here. I'm ordering the pom pom scarf maker and the mirror message board for "Santa" to bring, and maybe some to tuck away in the gift closet for birthday parties.

lucybabymamma
08-03-2011, 11:28 AM
Thanks! Got the mirror kit!

KrisM
08-03-2011, 01:45 PM
I ended up with the scarf/pin kit. I had the scrapbook and paper kit in my cart and my computer crashed and then I went to bed. They were sold out this morning :(. I'm really bummed on the scrapbook.

ohiomom1121
08-03-2011, 02:47 PM
Got the mirror one for DD, thanks for posting!

mominjune
08-04-2011, 05:22 AM
Thanks OP!

Just wondering if anyone else is getting S&H showing up all the way through the checkout process?

I know OP said FS, no coupon needed, and it says FS on the item description page link, but... S&H charges are showing up all the way through to after typing in my cc info and the page with the "confirming order" button. I'm afraid to hit the confirm order button b/c of the $18.20 in S&H I think will be charged if I hit confirm.

I have 3 mirror kits and 3 pom pom scarf kits in my cart at the moment, I think they will be good for the gift closet for 7-8 yo girls :)