PDA

View Full Version : adenandanais.com 30% off through 8/4

indigo99
08-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Thank you to ALL who helped get us to 10,000 FB fans (and beyond!) To show our appreciation, use promo code FBFAN10K today and tomorrow (Wednesday) through midnight (EST) to enjoy 30% off your entire order! Remember to click the plus sign to add the discount and tick the terms and conditions box. Let the savings begin!!!
**(Consumers only & In-Stock items only)**

Free Shipping on orders over $60

UPDATE:
Made it to 11K!
Thanks to some clutch "liking," our FBFAN10K promo will extend until midnight tonight, 8/4 (EST)! This will be the FINAL sale extension (code will automatically disable at midnight), so get those orders in before it's too late!
Thanks again to all who have now gotten us to 11 thousand fans! Woo hoo!! :)

BabyDahl
08-03-2011, 12:19 AM
Thanks! Just got some gifts for the 7 babies I know due in Oct/Nov! :boogie:

janine
08-03-2011, 09:34 AM
awesome thank you! I've never bought these before but always hear about them (baby is due in Oct) - is it the swaddles that everyone loves and is this the best deal on them?

thx!

indigo99
08-03-2011, 04:02 PM
I love the one layer blankets for swaddling. I've heard a lot of people love the dream blankets, but I just can't buy anything else right now so I've put myself on a spending freeze.

I think this is probably the best price for their boutique-sized blankets. Kohls did have their smaller blankets (like Target carries) so you could get them there when they have 30% off and KC. I'm not sure how that price compares, but they aren't exactly the same either. One thing I loved about these was that they're large enough to swaddle for several months.

lchang25000
08-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Thanks! Got a dream blanket for DS and a 4 pack of swaddles for a friend due in December.

janine
08-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Thanks! Got a dream blanket for DS and a 4 pack of swaddles for a friend due in December.

Nice, which dream blanket did you get -seems like a lot are out of stock!

AnnieW625
08-03-2011, 05:18 PM
That is cool! I would buy some as gifts, but their return policy stinks. I inquired about getting a gift receipt to give them to a friend and the person who emailed me back had no idea what I was talking about. I gave up. So please keep that in mind if ordering as a gift because now that these are available at Target and BRUS they are pretty much bought off the registry now. Swaddling blankets are the new onesies.

lchang25000
08-03-2011, 06:11 PM
Nice, which dream blanket did you get -seems like a lot are out of stock!

The blue dotted one.

Bens Momma
08-03-2011, 07:10 PM
Just curious....it seems like the discounted price on the swaddling blankets is similar to diapers.com and if you figure in shipping (I don't think I'll make the $ needed for free shipping), diapers.com is cheaper. Are the ones they sell the nice, full size or are they the smaller ones made for other retailers like Target and BRU?

Jillie
08-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Just curious....it seems like the discounted price on the swaddling blankets is similar to diapers.com and if you figure in shipping (I don't think I'll make the $ needed for free shipping), diapers.com is cheaper. Are the ones they sell the nice, full size or are they the smaller ones made for other retailers like Target and BRU?

They sell the smaller ones that Target/BRU/Kohls sells.

ahrimie
08-03-2011, 07:28 PM
They sell the smaller ones that Target/BRU/Kohls sells.

Yes, I had a feeling that was the case. I bought the Diapers.com one when there was a sale and there is a noticeable difference with the ones I purchased previously. :( Still great, but just not the same.

ETA: but on the other hand, the ones from Diapers are thinner and better for the summer. My newborn sweats a lot with the regular ones..

Nibbler
08-04-2011, 01:17 AM
Thank you so much! Shower gifts are taken care of. :)

dukie41181
08-04-2011, 07:30 AM
Already got a shipping notice! Crazy! I'm so excited to get the few things I ordered! Kinda regretting not grabbing a few
Dream blankets but the designs I liked best were sold out and I figured it was silly to spend $ on a design I didn't really love when we don't really NEED yet another blanket. My husband should be so proud! :)

lchang25000
08-04-2011, 09:08 AM
Mine shipped too and its scheduled to arrive tom! DS does not sleep with a blanket yet, so this Dream blanket will be his first!

janine
08-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Seems like the only dream blankets left are the boy ones.

So I'm curious, Target/BRU all sell the exact same items, but smaller? And there is no mention of it - people just realize it through trial and error?

Also no cash back on aden site I'm guessing..

indigo99
08-04-2011, 02:21 PM

So I'm curious, Target/BRU all sell the exact same items, but smaller? And there is no mention of it - people just realize it through trial and error?

You can email A&A to ask about the differences. I'm not sure that they are exactly the same material either, but the size is the biggest difference. Supposedly, their bamboo blankets are the softest, but I don't have any to compare.

ElspethCordelia
08-04-2011, 03:15 PM

The dimensions are listed on the packaging. It's not just the same item in a small size, the fabric quality is a little lower. They're still great products though! I have a good selection of both.

Myira
08-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Thanks OP. Got a dream blanket for DD, and a 4-pack swaddle for the new baby. I do have their swaddles from DD's time, but I am not sure where I got those from, probably Target. Curious to see how they compare in size and softness.

abh5e8
08-04-2011, 03:47 PM
thanks so much op!! i ordered some for my niece due any day and a few more for ds. i also tried the wash cloths.