PDA

View Full Version : I feel like I am just not all there lately

SpaceGal
08-03-2011, 01:07 AM
Ugh I'm so annoyed with myself and I can't sleep. There's been a lot going on at home with DH's new job. He has a new schedule that is normal and all is good...right now we are just getting used to things and so far so good.

Today I go to the DMV to get my enhanced drivers license done. Needing it for a trip to Canada in a month. In any case, I take care of it all in 30 minutes very happy that it didn't take that long at the DMV.

I get home and look at my receipt/interim license and the top shows my current address. BUT, the bottom where I signed and where it says it's my interim license it shows my old address from 6 years ago! I should have been more careful and now I'm worried where the heck my new license will end up...since they said ten days in the mail.

When I was at the DMV, I actually ran into my neighbor there...she works there and I didn't even know. She was the one that scanned my documents and told me that my address was current and up to date. So I guess after she had told me that I didn't even think twice about it till I got home and was putting things away and looked at that receipt.

UGH I'm so annoyed...and worried that my license will end up lost or worse yet stolen. I spent $88 bucks to get that thing and man I worry I messed it up!

I can't call the DMV till tomorrow morning and I don't even know what they will be able to tell me or do. I just have this feeling they'll tell me I screwed up and oh well tough luck go pay for a new one. I would go into the DMV again but I won't have access to a car tomorrow. I'm just so annoyed at myself.

What pisses me off further is that lately, especially with DH's job change I been on the phone CONSTANTLY just to take care of insurance and all that fun stuff so many times just to make changes and follow up on changes and what not. I just feel like is it just me or that everything has to be done twice before I can get it done!!

Ok...I said it...but I don't feel better....cuz I'm still worried I won't get my license...but better that I vented some out.

Thanks!

liz
08-03-2011, 07:01 AM
I hope things calm down soon :hug:

ShanaMama
08-04-2011, 08:41 PM
That sounds incredibly frustrating. Since you have an 'in' with your neighbor, can you ask her to check into this for you? She might be more helpful than the random person who answers the phone.