PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Andersson 50% off outlet sale!

lchang25000
08-03-2011, 07:04 AM
http://www.hannaandersson.com/images/email/2011-08-03outlet_a984.jpg

marymoo86
08-03-2011, 08:52 AM
Anyone been or called lately? I think I am set for next year but of course if there are any screaming deals or things that can be used for fall/spring....

Would this include Very Gud items??

scrooks
08-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Any idea about unders? I'm also assuming the long johns are long sleeve not short?

Dream
08-03-2011, 10:20 AM
Outlet in Kittery is not holding orders for tomorrow, and VA outlet is not done with sorting so they're not holding orders either, said I should call tomorrow.

I only need girls classic unders and sleepers in 100. A fly & flutter top and matching bike shorts for DD2 for next summer:)

lchang25000
08-03-2011, 11:30 AM
Any idea about unders? I'm also assuming the long johns are long sleeve not short?

I was told that short johns will also be $20.

mamimama
08-04-2011, 03:55 PM
I have been looking for some camis and unders for DD and was able to get them for $2 each. :)

Also got some training unders at $4 each. Not sure if that is a good price, but we need them now.

citymama
08-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Do NOT buy the outlet hipsters. They are the awful redesigned ones that Hanna intro'd last year and then discontinued. I was thrilled to snap up the 3-packs at $7.20 apiece (they then went down to $5), but now I'm sending them back because they are *unusable.* Gaping leg holes and super narrow crotch covering - come on!

abh5e8
08-04-2011, 04:09 PM
anybody else find any good deals? just wondering what else to ask about when i call today :)

i know we need unders, trainers and lj. trying to decide if i should get sj now, at the $20 price too.

abh5e8
08-04-2011, 04:10 PM
ah...good to know on the unders. i did wonder about that...i thought dd had just been putting her legs into the wrong holes and had stretched out the leg hole with her waist!!

so how do i find the good ones...are they better, the ones on the website now?

citymama
08-04-2011, 04:39 PM
so how do i find the good ones...are they better, the ones on the website now?

yes, they are the old-style ones - I don't mind paying twice as much for the better ones!

Dream
08-04-2011, 04:48 PM
I ordered 3 pks of unders, the brief type for DD. Also ordered Bike shorts $8 and a fly and fluter top for $7.50 for DD2 for next summer. Also a one piece swim suite for $10.

Any idea when they'll have some fall items on sale? I want to get fall capries to use next summer.

WatchingThemGrow
08-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Do NOT buy the outlet hipsters. They are the awful redesigned ones that Hanna intro'd last year and then discontinued. I was thrilled to snap up the 3-packs at $7.20 apiece (they then went down to $5), but now I'm sending them back because they are *unusable.* Gaping leg holes and super narrow crotch covering - come on!
No WAIT!!! I was just there on Sat and Sun. They have both! The 3 packs are the narrow ones, but there are SINGLE hipsters in plastic that were $2.40 (now $2) that are the original, comfy, good cut. We looked at the different ones in the store and the SA helped me see the difference. We got at least 6 prs of the indiv. packaged ones and they are great.

The 3packs are the ones you don't want. They should dispose of them.

citymama
08-04-2011, 05:41 PM
No WAIT!!! I was just there on Sat and Sun. They have both! The 3 packs are the narrow ones, but there are SINGLE hipsters in plastic that were $2.40 (now $2) that are the original, comfy, good cut. We looked at the different ones in the store and the SA helped me see the difference. We got at least 6 prs of the indiv. packaged ones and they are great.

The 3packs are the ones you don't want. They should dispose of them.

I shoulda listened to you and avoided buying unders at the outlets, sight unseen. Gah. But more importantly, how was your field trip???? Or should I say, pilgrimage. ;)

AnnieW625
08-04-2011, 06:05 PM

DD1 has had the crotch issue with the regular ones too. The outlet ones I bought for DD1 are still a little big (120/130) so maybe I don't notice it as much because they fit more like a brief so I guess I'll have to be on the look out for those issues as DD1 grows into the 120/130s more. DD1 is pretty skinny and can still wear the size 4 Dora, and Hello Kitty panties (bought them at Target) I bought her two years at 3.

The regular Hanna unders are 20% off right now in the catalog and the regular stores. That is probably the best price until maybe the EOS sale, but last December they didn't go on sale for $10 a box like they did in 2009 EOS sale.

I am soo jealous that WTG can actually take a road trip to a Hanna outlet. The nearest one for me is 977 miles from my house in Portland; my brother lives up there now so I'll most likely take a trip there when we visit nest year. They need on in Southern California!

elektra
08-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Just ordered some LJ's, thanks.
DD only gets boy styles now so I can hand them down to DS! And then I got some for just DS too. :)

lchang25000
08-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Just ordered some LJ's, thanks.
DD only gets boy styles now so I can hand them down to DS! And then I got some for just DS too. :)Did you get the stripe ones? What colors did you get?

elektra
08-04-2011, 08:54 PM
Royal blue and red stripe with skull- size 100
Light blue and white stripe with navy trim- 100
dark green and light green stripe -110
Snowboarders (not striped) - 110

I am wondering if the skull striped one will still be as soft as the "regular" stripes that are usually softer. I decided to chance it.
DS is in 90s now and DD is just growing out of 100s so we should be good for later this fall/winter.

jenfromnj
08-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Royal blue and red stripe with skull- size 100
Light blue and white stripe with navy trim- 100
dark green and light green stripe -110
Snowboarders (not striped) - 110

I am wondering if the skull striped one will still be as soft as the "regular" stripes that are usually softer. I decided to chance it.
DS is in 90s now and DD is just growing out of 100s so we should be good for later this fall/winter.

Oh, good picks! We have the skull SJs and they are as nice and soft as the regular stripes! I wondered about that too, and was happy when we got them home.

elektra
08-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Oh, good picks! We have the skull SJs and they are as nice and soft as the regular stripes! I wondered about that too, and was happy when we got them home.

Thanks! I am especially looking forward to the green on green. I thought that combo looked so cool when I first saw those. And that is great news about the skull ones being soft!

jenfromnj
08-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Thanks! I am especially looking forward to the green on green. I thought that combo looked so cool when I first saw those. And that is great news about the skull ones being soft!

The green on green are really cute, though every time DS wears them, DH feels compelled to call him Brobee and sing the YGG song at least 3 times. And now I am tempted to call tomorrow and order some more for next year!

lchang25000
08-04-2011, 10:30 PM
The green on green are really cute, though every time DS wears them, DH feels compelled to call him Brobee and sing the YGG song at least 3 times. And now I am tempted to call tomorrow and order some more for next year!

Haha! DS loves YGG, but DH hates it. He calls it crack for kids with all the blinding lights and flashing colors. :ROTFLMAO:

WatchingThemGrow
08-04-2011, 10:50 PM
I shoulda listened to you and avoided buying unders at the outlets, sight unseen. Gah. But more importantly, how was your field trip???? Or should I say, pilgrimage. ;)
I'm surprised they gave you the old ones when you asked for the original/reverted back to the original cut. I took my time and looked at every item...made people try things on...for 2 hours/$200ish. The next day (on the way home) we stopped for another hour/$50. I got unders for girls and boys, ribbed capris, bike shorts, and some tops/dresses we don't totally need. Mostly, the outlet has the colors/combinations that were not our favorites. We had fun, though! Got a backpack for $9 and lunchbox for $6. http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-HANNA-ANDERSSON-PINK-PEACOCK-BACKPACK-LUNCH-BAG-SET-/370528424245#ht_1195wt_1270

mickminmom
08-05-2011, 12:06 PM
I called the MI city outlet. They are so nice there!

$12 - the two piece bathing suits with halter top and swim skirt. Each part was $6. They had all sizes and patterns.

$2/pr. the old style unders - I had learned from WTG to watch out for the new style 3 pack and the sales associate told me not to buy the 3 pk either!

$20 each - 100 SJ in navy/white and 110 green/green
$20 - 130 LJ crossover in mix it up in pink

$10 Deck pants in blue camo

Didn't buy any as we are all set but Liveable leggings were $6!

forgot to say Thanks! to WTG for sharing that important difference :)

mickminmom
08-05-2011, 12:08 PM
I'm surprised they gave you the old ones when you asked for the original/reverted back to the original cut. I took my time and looked at every item...made people try things on...for 2 hours/$200ish. The next day (on the way home) we stopped for another hour/$50. I got unders for girls and boys, ribbed capris, bike shorts, and some tops/dresses we don't totally need. Mostly, the outlet has the colors/combinations that were not our favorites. We had fun, though! Got a backpack for $9 and lunchbox for $6. http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-HANNA-ANDERSSON-PINK-PEACOCK-BACKPACK-LUNCH-BAG-SET-/370528424245#ht_1195wt_1270

So lucky!!! Wish I could get to an outlet in person!!!

marymoo86
08-05-2011, 12:12 PM

$12 - the two piece bathing suits with halter top and swim skirt. Each part was $6. They had all sizes and patterns.

$2/pr. the old style unders - I had learned from WTG to watch out for the new style 3 pack and the sales associate told me not to buy the 3 pk either!

For the leggings the summer colors??

Beth24
08-05-2011, 12:38 PM
I also had a great experience calling the Michigan City outlet. Got some Long John's in size 90, a couple t-shirts for $6, and a survivor jacket for $15. For my DD in size 130 I got a survivor jacket, yoga pants and a tunic/legging outfit. The leggings were brown with flowers on the leg.

mickminmom
08-05-2011, 01:21 PM
For the leggings the summer colors??

not sure what the colors were...The sales assoc. just mentioned the price but I didn't need any so she didn't go into colors...

Edensmum
08-05-2011, 01:51 PM
I got lots of baby zippers for our new and for Christmas gifts, it's a big baby year in this family. I also got play dress sets from this summer/green dot/pink strip/blue stripe in 70/80 Etc for gifts our newb. I got DD a few Ljs in 130 as she is heading there rapidly. I did get unders, which will go back if she doesn't like them. She goes for the hipsters, are they affected? They were colors we already have that fit good so I have hope, but I'm not sure now.

boltfam
08-05-2011, 03:39 PM

forgot to say Thanks! to WTG for sharing that important difference :)
Wow! You got some good deals! Thanks for posting!

I also had a great experience calling the Michigan City outlet. Got some Long John's in size 90, a couple t-shirts for $6, and a survivor jacket for $15. For my DD in size 130 I got a survivor jacket, yoga pants and a tunic/legging outfit. The leggings were brown with flowers on the leg.

Which t-shirts were $6?

cpapay
08-05-2011, 03:55 PM
Thanks! Called MI City and got some swim skirts to go with rashguards we already have. $6 is a great price!!! They had a good selection of livable leggings....they rang up $9.

Staraglimmer
08-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Oops. Never mind! :)

Sent from my iPhone
Steph

boltfam
08-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Anyone know how much the playdresses or baby zippers are? I always feel so cheap when I call, ask, and then have to say no thank you. TIA

Sent from my iPhone
Steph

Baby zippers are $15. I'm not sure about PD's but I believe that they're $12.50 ish.

marymoo86
08-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Baby zippers are $15. I'm not sure about PD's but I believe that they're $12.50 ish.

form what I can gather unless it is a "special" like swim, the prices are going to be 50% of the catalog price

WatchingThemGrow
08-05-2011, 04:36 PM
The leggings were mostly summer - livable and capri ribbed, but there were some darker colors of livables also. They don't work for DD in the waist usually, so I didn't pay much attention. Lots of the 120 stuff was out of stock.

Staraglimmer
08-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Thanks!!

I got DD two playdresses $14 each
I also got 10 pairs of hipster unders $2 each.

Not bad for HA. :).

Sent from my iPhone
Steph

YouAreTheFocus
08-05-2011, 05:56 PM
The salesperson at Oregon was soo nice! They were pretty wiped out of baby boys 80-90, but I got 3 zippers in 90 (cow jumping over the moon, blue&grey lambs, and one described as "stuffed animals in circles" lol) and 1 pr 5-7 mocs (lt blue w/ stars--$7!).

Beth24
08-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Which t-shirts were $6?

A pale blue and grey striped one, a white t with monsters and a light and dark grey striped one.

boltfam
08-06-2011, 08:02 PM
A pale blue and grey striped one, a white t with monsters and a light and dark grey striped one.

Thanks!

FTMLuc
08-08-2011, 10:26 AM
Stopped in Kittery on Saturday and my wallet is now $315 lighter. DH will have a heart attack when he sees the bill. Oh well. I will tell him that it will be passed down to the next one as we are TTC's, so savings in the long run.

Got this coat for DD for $40
http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC%7c2%7c2%7c156%7c213%7c7%7c%7c&simg=32907_67E
I have been eyeing it on the website for a while, found only one and grabbed it. I wanted the printed ones that were on the website but they sold out before I managed to buy one, so I am really happy about this one.

Plus
rashguard and 1 peice swimsuit for $10 each for next summer
bunch of playdresses, tights, shirts, a scooter skirt, dressy skirt/sweater, for next spring summer

denim bubble skirt from the fall collection

Mocs were $5, but very limited sizing

Manhattan toy skwish that DD would not relinquish from her grip :) (full price for that one)

All in all about 20 items

anonomom
08-08-2011, 10:48 AM
For a HA noob ---

So you can just call an outlet, ask what they have, and they'll sell it over the phone and ship it to you? How much is shipping? I'd love to get a few 1/2 price daydresses for my girls, but the nearest outlet is 4 hours away (and I'm 37 weeks pregnant, so not ranging that far from home these days).

crl
08-08-2011, 11:07 AM
For a HA noob ---

So you can just call an outlet, ask what they have, and they'll sell it over the phone and ship it to you? How much is shipping? I'd love to get a few 1/2 price daydresses for my girls, but the nearest outlet is 4 hours away (and I'm 37 weeks pregnant, so not ranging that far from home these days).

Yes, exactly. Shipping is the same as for the catalog so it varies by how much you order (and is high). IME, the salespeople are very nice about looking around for you to see what they have but you need to be ready to spend a while on the phone while they look around, etc.

Catherine

green
08-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Thanks!! I got 2 playdresses for $14 each and 1 rashguard for $10, this is my first HA phone order, I am so excited, can't wait!