PDA

View Full Version : ISO Supportive Nursing Bra in Large Sizes

Purple18
08-03-2011, 11:28 PM
I am in need of a couple of new nursing bras. I need support since I am currently wearing an old 36G Medela bra with underwire - I've never had issues with underwire - but my current bras are really stretched out. I am heading back to work soon and would like to make my clothing look a little better despite being huge on top. Usually I am a 36DD and wear minimizing bras so I'm used to a lot more support.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Also, I would love to shop on line and send back what doesn't work so good customer service/return policy would be excellent as well - it's not easy getting out to bra shop lately. TIA!

alirebco
08-04-2011, 01:03 AM
Check out breakout bras online. I love my Anita nursing bras and I got them at Nordstrom where they sized me as well

wendibird22
08-04-2011, 09:04 AM
All of my nursing bras were Anita and I loved them. I have ordered from birthandbaby.com, although sometimes their turnaround time it slow. They are a great site though for reading up about a style's fit...and then buy it where it is the cheapest. Amazon has a good return policy on bras.

lowrioh
08-04-2011, 09:44 AM
I loved my Elomi bras much more than my Anita ones. I have a lot of problems with straps slipping off my shoulders and the Elomi ones never shifted.
I got they from Breakout bras

Beth24
08-04-2011, 10:18 AM
I like the Anita bras and Bravado nursing tanks.