PDA

View Full Version : Best deal on overnight pull ups (something that would work for a boy and a girl)

mazmaman
08-04-2011, 12:58 AM
DS and DD are 4 and still wet their beds. We use Costco diapers but we're looking for some sort of pull ups they could put on by themselves. What would you recommend? I've seen some gender specific pull ups online but I'd rather buy something that they could both use.
Where would you get the best deals? TIA!

mum-to-be
08-04-2011, 02:01 AM
A little OT, but DH takes 4 year old DS for a dream pee every night before we go to bed (usually around midnight). Have you tried this? DS doesn't even wake. DH just stands him in front of the toilet, pulls his pants down and whispers "Do pee-pee", then says "Good boy" and puts him back in his bed. I don't know how easy it would be with a girl. She might wake with the feel of the toilet seat.

What about underpants with incontinence/feminine pads? Or is that just too weird?

Pyrodjm
08-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Earth's Best makes pull ups that are mostly white. Totally gender neutral and pretty absorbent. I have gotten them from amazon before.

bandgsmama
08-04-2011, 09:11 AM
right now, walgreens has b1g1 1/2 i think. i bought 2 packages of 19 for $13. my dd is 4 & still goes at night. they were gender specific though. you could get 1 of each if ya wanted.

mommybug
08-04-2011, 12:43 PM
DS1 is 5 and still wears a pull-up at night. We use either the pampers underjams or the huggies goodnites and I order from Amazon using Amazon Mom and S&S. They are not gender neutral though. DS1 is going getting a urology eval bc he also can't hold it more than 2 hours during the day. My friend's DD is 6 and her ped still wasn't concerned about staying dry at nighttime. Another friend used a bedwetting alarm with her 7 year-old DS and had good results.

westamp
08-04-2011, 12:47 PM
DS uses Good Nites sometimes it's on sale at CVS. We've tried Underjams (Pampers) as well. I think Underjams are on the small side. Good Nites are roomier.

jenstring95
08-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Seventh Generation's pull ups are gender neutral. (I have ordered them from Amazon.) They're actually a pretty ugly shade of tan, but that's because they don't use any dyes, etc.

Honestly, though, the packages of pull ups aren't generally that big (except for the really big boxes on Amazon), so it might not be so bad to purchase 2 different packages of gender specific ones. Otherwise, you may be ordering/buying quite frequently, unless one of your DC is on the verge of not needing them anymore.

kbud
08-04-2011, 07:27 PM
I'm nor sure where you live but when I was in CO this summer we bought the Safeway brand of kids over-night pull ups. They were gender neutral, just white, and worked very well. I would suspect that many of the store brand ones are the same. Although I have found there are not as many options for store brands for the underjams and goodnights as there are for the toddler pull ups. I'm pretty sure Walgreens has them too but I can't remember if they are gender neutral or not. If you catch Walgreens at the right time they can have awesome deals on diapers/pullups.