PDA

View Full Version : Adr

army_mom
08-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Do we need to include 2 year old DD for our ADR? I want to book Chef Mickey's and the 11:20 has an opening for 2 but if I bump it up to 3, the latest is 9:45. It's our last day at the resort (not going to the parks this day) so we wanted to be take our time and 11:20 would be ideal....
Do reservations open up often or will our resort be able to help us add one person to our reservation? Trip is last week in October.

Neelloc
08-04-2011, 10:47 PM
Yes, all people in the party (infant included) need to be counted for the reservation due to occupany restrictions.

Keep trying, hopefully something will open up for an earlier time!

Neelloc
08-04-2011, 10:49 PM
I forgot to answer your question about reservations opening up. They do. People cancel and change reservations all the time. You also may see a lot of activity right around the 45 day mark from the day you want, because packages have to be paid off at that point and that's when a lot of people wait to cancel.

Did you try the reservation for a party of 4? Sometimes that works. You can always show up with fewer people, or call and amend the reservation to fewer people, you just can't add.

army_mom
08-05-2011, 05:39 PM
I will mark my calendar for the 45 day mark and stalk it...thanks for the tips!

I just tried to bump it up to 4 and no luck for Chef Mickey's but the Ohana one we currently have (in case Chef Mickey's doesn't open up) did open up 30 minutes later! Inching closer to the 11 or 1130 reservation....