PDA

View Full Version : Good source for knockoff jewelry?

cntrymoon2
08-05-2011, 11:49 PM
More specifically, looking for an engagement ring in yellow gold with a fake stone. I don't know much about fake diamonds, I've only heard of moissanite and CZ. Can anyone give me any additional info and point me to a website that has a decent selection?

lalasmama
08-05-2011, 11:53 PM
I bought just a plain gold wedding band (no stone) for under $30 at Wal-mart. I can't imagine it would be much more for one with a little stone, depending on how big you want it....

KLD313
08-06-2011, 11:14 AM
I know this may sound odd but the shopping channels have really nice CZ stuff, check out QVC and HSN's websites.

artvandalay
08-06-2011, 11:17 AM
I know this may sound odd but the shopping channels have really nice CZ stuff, check out QVC and HSN's websites.

:yeahthat: Yes, the brands are Absolute (sp?) and Diamonique (sp?)

♥ms.pacman♥
08-06-2011, 11:17 AM
i know here in Texas, Sam Moon is really popular store for costume jewelry. Has tons of stuff and pretty inexpensive too. When i got preg with DS and my fingers swelled a bit i bought a fake engagement ring there

I think you get stuff online too
http://www.sammoon.com/

amldaley
08-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Totally agree with PP re QVC....Epihpany is the "created" diamond line. I have some earring and they are very nicely made and fairly believable.

Also, Overstock has some good choices, too.

GeekGirl
08-06-2011, 11:45 AM
I'm a fan of the Eve's Addiction website. They have a lot of fun stuff as well as knock-off jewelry that looks quite high end. I bought a few different, Deco-looking sets of earrings and necklaces from there back before DD came along and rendered all such things fun tug-toys.

cntrymoon2
08-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Thank you all, I got some really great ideas! HSN and QVC were especially good leads, and I never would have thought of checking there!