PDA

View Full Version : Which toys to get now? 9 months+

lovebebes
08-06-2011, 07:56 PM
I think I have looked at over 100 toys on amazon (complete with reading many reviews etc). I hate to sound like im being THIS picky but I swear I have yet to see something that'll make me go ohhhh I want that for her!
I like the fisher price laugh and learn home for the next big toy, but looking to buy some smaller ones as well, as we just got a play pen for her which I would like to put a few interesting toys in.
Right now her main toys are Sophie, a musical Corolle soft dolly, some lightweight baby blocks, some plastic colorful balls, and a Green Toys stacker. She likes them but I know she is bored with them by now. Oh she does like her sisters Glow Seahorse...
One toy I did find on Amazon that I like is the Hide and Squeak eggs by International Playthings. Id like more of cause and effect toys now, not just the bright crinkly teething ones...and I'm not opposed to battery operated though cool non battery toys are always so welcome! Please hit me with your suggestions!!

lalasmama
08-06-2011, 08:18 PM
At that age, the kids at the church nursery love anything nesting at the moment. DD loved her crawling Eeyore at that age. The big hits with DNeice for that age, they don't make anymore :( FP had an "fish bowl" with balls that she adored for months at that age! Do they still make the balls that were similar to peek-a-blocks by FP? We had a spinning turtle thing and the gumball machine that DD loved around 12 mos.

lalasmama
08-06-2011, 08:21 PM
Oh and those vibrating farm animals that FP makes. HUGE hit, TONS of giggles!