PDA

View Full Version : No more S&S for EB wipes??

ahrimie
08-07-2011, 12:56 AM
After seeing the good reviews for Earth's Best wipes here, I wanted to try them. But it seems like there's no more S&S on Amazon? Or am I missing something? Where is everyone else getting their wipes then?

Beth24
08-07-2011, 01:51 AM
I checked my subscription page bc I am already signed up to get wipes once every 6 months and it says the wipes are temporarily out of stock..if you can wait a couple days it will be available again on subscribe ad save.

ahrimie
08-07-2011, 01:56 AM
I hope so... I've checked a few times in the last few weeks though.

Beth24
08-07-2011, 10:51 AM
IME if they no longer offer an item on S&S it will say that on your subscription page ...So it's a good sign that it just says temporarily unavailable. Hope they come back in stock fast enough!

marymoo86
08-07-2011, 11:21 AM
They aren't showing as available for S&S - I just looked at my canceled subscription and when I looked at the mfrs for wipes they aren't listed.

ETA: The 960 pack looks to be off S&S but this listed on the 720:

"Subscribe & Save: Although this item is included in Amazon's Subscribe & Save program, it's not available to ship immediately and cannot be subscribed to at this time. Please check back. See detail"

Crap - i'll need wipes soon. What's next best??

mackmama
08-07-2011, 02:44 PM
I get the EB wipes from diapers.com
I like the EB wipes, but they seem a little too soapy.
Anyone else feel this way?

My favorite wipes are the Huggies Sensitive.

ahrimie
08-07-2011, 03:19 PM
Crap - i'll need wipes soon. What's next best??

There was a long thread earlier comparing 7th Gen and Earth's Best. I think Earth's Best came out in first place. I've tried 7th Gen so I thought I'd try EB this time.

7th Gen doesn't have a soapy feel IMO. But they are a bit thin.

I need wipes soon too :(

val01
08-07-2011, 03:29 PM
I like these too -
http://www.amazon.com/Babyganics-Thick-Sensitive-Contains-100-Count/dp/B0042RJR74/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312745322&sr=8-1

HTH,

Valerie

lizzywednesday
08-08-2011, 09:43 AM
There was a long thread earlier comparing 7th Gen and Earth's Best. I think Earth's Best came out in first place. I've tried 7th Gen so I thought I'd try EB this time.

7th Gen doesn't have a soapy feel IMO. But they are a bit thin.

Having used both, 7th Gen is thinner & smaller than EB's.

EB's can be a bit "soapy" but I only use 1 or 2 to clean up a serious poo right now as opposed to 3+ 7th Gens when DD was a NB!!

In a pinch, the "sensitive" wipes from Target (Up & Up) in the purple package work better than 7th Gen. We only stopped using them because I liked EBs a lot better!

(OK, toddler poo and NB poo are different, but DD still nurses and still has some runny poos, so I plan to get EBs for the next DC when we finally decide to TTC!!!)