PDA

View Full Version : What's everyone liking from LE this fall?

ourbabygirl
08-07-2011, 05:46 PM
I think I may try a pair of their Chinos since they guarantee I'll like them and they'll even hem them for free & pay for shipping & return shipping if I don't like them. :) I also like the dress on the back cover of the catalog... the Cotton-modal empire dress. I also need some new shirts and pants but I'd love to get everything 30% off during their Friends & Family sale (assuming that happens this fall- maybe late August or September?).

If you buy from there, what are you interested in this year?

Dream
08-07-2011, 06:15 PM
I'm planning on trying their chino's as well. I'm wide and short so hard to find pants that fits well in waist and length. Since they'll hem it, it might work out for me.

BigDog
08-07-2011, 11:29 PM
I think I may try a pair of their Chinos since they guarantee I'll like them and they'll even hem them for free & pay for shipping & return shipping if I don't like them. :) I also like the dress on the back cover of the catalog... the Cotton-modal empire dress. I also need some new shirts and pants but I'd love to get everything 30% off during their Friends & Family sale (assuming that happens this fall- maybe late August or September?).

I was thinking about trying the chinos too since they're guaranteed to fit my hard to fit body! We'll see, LE!! I also liked that dress on the back cover... what color were you thinking? It looks really versatile and comfy - my kind of dress (since I practically live in sweatpants during the winter!).

ourbabygirl
08-07-2011, 11:35 PM
Well, I like the brown one they have shown (with the brown belt they have- it's more than I would usually spend, but I think that & the boots make the outfit). :) Or I guess black would be nice... don't remember if they have a heather grey. I also like the skirt & sleeveless dress they have that are made of the same material, but I think I'd get more use out of the one on the back.

elizabethkott
08-07-2011, 11:45 PM
I love a lot of what's in the current catalogue! It's sort of a problem...
I'm going to try a pair of the chinos - can't beat the deal they have going, there!
I do like the dress on the back cover, but I'm thinking I might go for the sleeveless one a couple of pages back - I feel like I would get more season options with a sleeveless than a 3/4 sleeve, kwim?
Sigh. Now to raid my savings account so I can actually buy something...

AbbysMom
08-08-2011, 08:30 AM
I love that sleeveless dress near the back of the catalog too. The Ponte fit and flare dress.

newg
08-08-2011, 09:48 PM
def. the wide leg chinos! But I'm thinking I may look at LE canvas more this season....they have some really cute stuff right now!!