PDA

View Full Version : All inclusive resort in Florida?

EQ_Bo_07
08-08-2011, 11:07 AM
I heard they recently opened an all inclsuive resort in Florida. Anyone know if it is any good?

I am thinking of taking the kids 4 and 2.5 in December.

Was thinking Disney, but maybe we'll wait a year. I think the kids are a little too young for that one.

Tondi G
08-08-2011, 05:24 PM
I know Club Med has a location in Florida.... been there for a while though.

I don't think 4 and 2.5 is too young for Disney though ... we are annual passholders at Disneyland in CA so my children have been going since they were infants!

MichelleRC
08-08-2011, 07:40 PM
The Club Med in Port St. Lucie was recently redone. We went there for a convention in June and had a fantastic time! DS2 loved the kids camp and went on the trapeze with the circus instruction they have daily. Also the white chocolate bread they have at every meal is unreal.

WatchingThemGrow
08-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Is this a trip for you or them? We've done Disney (short trip) at that age and loved it.

cntrymoon2
08-09-2011, 12:53 AM
I don't think that's too young for Disney!

gatorsmom
08-09-2011, 04:50 AM
The Club Med in Port St. Lucie was recently redone. We went there for a convention in June and had a fantastic time! DS2 loved the kids camp and went on the trapeze with the circus instruction they have daily. Also the white chocolate bread they have at every meal is unreal.
:yeahthat: we've been to that Club Med 3 or 4 times now and love it. It is very family friendly. In fact, I'd say if you don't have kids , don't go there. We haven't been ther since the remodel and I'm dying to see it!

hellbennt
08-09-2011, 09:52 AM
:yeahthat: been to the club med before remodel!
awesome!
am looking forward to checking out now that it's remodeled :)

bubbaray
08-09-2011, 09:53 AM
I don't think 4 and 2.5 is too young for Disney.

EQ_Bo_07
08-09-2011, 10:04 AM
Thanks. I will take a look at Disney and other places. The upside with the all inclusive resort is that the kids are going to enjoy the sun and the beach and are in a more or less calm environment. Disney will likely be hectic, at least from what I remember.