PDA

View Full Version : Lands End Girls Rashguards $3.99

boltfam
08-08-2011, 11:21 AM
I found these in the overstocks section:

http://www.landsend.com/pp/MockneckRashGuard~225330_1187.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::PVU&CM_MERCH=IDX_Overstocks-_-Girls-_-Swim&origin=index (http://www.landsend.com/pp/MockneckRashGuard%7E225330_1187.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::PVU&CM_MERCH=IDX_Overstocks-_-Girls-_-Swim&origin=index)

Use code SUNSHINE and pin 7280 for free shipping.

ourbabygirl
08-08-2011, 11:23 AM
Wow, thanks for posting! :) I'm annoyed that I bought two of these at the beginning of the season (at a slight discount, but still)- wish I would've kept my receipt!

pjsmom30
08-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Wow, thanks for posting! :) I'm annoyed that I bought two of these at the beginning of the season (at a slight discount, but still)- wish I would've kept my receipt!

They can look up your receipt.

coolae
08-08-2011, 11:52 AM
thx! i ordered 2! ebates is giving 6% cash back too :)

wendmatt
08-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Thankyou so much, I ordered a white one for DD for next year (no turquiose left in stock) and she liked white better than purple.

bcafe
08-08-2011, 12:11 PM
I picked up a couple, but why aren't the boys discounted (as much)?? That frustrates me.

Melbel
08-08-2011, 12:40 PM
Thanks for posting. I was able to stock up for both DDs for next year. There were other patterns available for $5.99. Living in FL near the beach, it is nice to have a few per child.

babybell
08-08-2011, 01:12 PM
Looks like they only have white left in toddler size.

boltfam
08-08-2011, 02:57 PM
thx! i ordered 2! ebates is giving 6% cash back too :)

Darn, I was in such a hurry to get them before they jumped out of my cart that I forgot ebates. Oh well, still a great deal.

newg
08-08-2011, 03:10 PM
looks like the LS are on sale too......not as cheap, but still a good price!

green
08-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Got 3, Thanks so much!

AustenFan
08-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Thanks--and thanks for reminding about ebates. Quite a few of their swim separates were pretty good prices. Next summer's swim suit shopping is done!

catpagmo
08-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Thanks, OP!

I ended up with (all for DD for next summer) a one piece swim suit, a rashguard, a tankini top and bottom, and a cover up. Great deals!

TwinFoxes
08-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Thanks, got the girls their bathing suits for next year, all for under $20!!!

kdeunc
08-08-2011, 05:41 PM
Thanks!

08-08-2011, 09:34 PM
Thanks I got a rashguard and suit for DD4, a rash guard, swim bottoms and suit for DD2, a rash guard for DS [all for next year] and a rash guard for DH (who burned badly at the pool two weeks ago), also 2 cute tops for the 4 year old and I'm out $60. Dh will probably be mad, but I spent nearly that much for a tankini last summer so I'm feeling pretty good.

kamileer
08-08-2011, 09:38 PM
I know it says girls, but it looks like the white and turquoise could work for a boy too. Am I wrong?

TwinFoxes
08-08-2011, 09:50 PM
I know it says girls, but it looks like the white and turquoise could work for a boy too. Am I wrong?

I think the turquoise looks pretty girly, if you care about those things.

kbud
08-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Thanks, needed a couple of these.

cntrymoon2
08-09-2011, 12:51 AM

I agree. I couldn't buy the turquoise because my DD has short, curly hair and gets mistaken for a boy all the time. I think the turquoise and white could definitely be unisex.

MamaSnoo
08-09-2011, 06:53 AM
Swim shorts were also 3.99!

I got DD swim shorts, rash gard and a coverup for under $15. I also added 4 tees for her and a swim suit and sweater for me from Canvas. Still under $100!

The promo code from the OP was not working anymore this am (it worked last night, but I did not have my CC at the computer and I was tired).

I did find PARENTSA11 pin 8355 (free ship and $10 off, but requires a $50 minimum). Works if you need something besides the rashgards.

Thanks for the tip OP! Rashgards are a "need" not a "want" IMO for our lifestyle, but I hate paying $40+ for my kids swim suit!

elbenn
08-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Be sure to check on the counter stuff--there are some long sleeved girls rash guards (could probably work for boys too) for $7!

mshen
08-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Thanks so much for posting this. I ordered late last night, some swim stuff for the kids and a suit/rash guard for myself. My total was over $50. So I wish I could have used the code PP just posted. Well, I just got off the phone and the cs was so nice and was able to take off the old FS code and apply the new FS and $10 off code. So thank you both!

Pinky
08-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Thanks so much for posting this. I ordered late last night, some swim stuff for the kids and a suit/rash guard for myself. My total was over $50. So I wish I could have used the code PP just posted. Well, I just got off the phone and the cs was so nice and was able to take off the old FS code and apply the new FS and $10 off code. So thank you both!

Does anyone have a link to the long sleeve rash guards? I'm looking for something in 2T.

PAfirsttimemom
08-09-2011, 01:28 PM

Did you order from Overstocks/Clearance? I am trying to place an order now, and the code is not working. The customer service rep on live chat says the $10 off code excludes clearance. I'm bummed. Just spent a lot of time picking out over $50 in merchandise.

ETA: I removed a few items and used the code FREESHIPJULY PIN2406 (free shipping, no minimum purchase, expires 8/15). Would have liked to get the additional $10 off, but you can't argue with the overstock deals: $5.99 rash guards for my sons, $4.97 tank tops for me, and an $8.97 bikini bottom that matches a tankini top I already had.

babyonway
08-09-2011, 01:41 PM
Did you order from Overstocks/Clearance? I am trying to place an order now, and the code is not working. The customer service rep on live chat says the $10 off code excludes clearance. I'm bummed. Just spent a lot of time picking out over $50 in merchandise.

I just succesfully used the code and every item in my cart was on sale. I got 3 rash guards and 2 swim bottoms for DD and a couple of tops for myself. They were all in the "Sale" items.

PAfirsttimemom
08-09-2011, 02:00 PM
I just succesfully used the code and every item in my cart was on sale. I got 3 rash guards and 2 swim bottoms for DD and a couple of tops for myself. They were all in the "Sale" items.

Wonder if there is a difference between "sale" and "clearance"? So odd.

mshen
08-09-2011, 02:39 PM

ETA: I removed a few items and used the code FREESHIPJULY PIN2406 (free shipping, no minimum purchase, expires 8/15). Would have liked to get the additional $10 off, but you can't argue with the overstock deals: $5.99 rash guards for my sons, $4.97 tank tops for me, and an $8.97 bikini bottom that matches a tankini top I already had.

I ordered from the overstock section. $3.99 rash guard and all that. I'm tempted to do another order for some more stuff for me.

mshen
08-09-2011, 02:43 PM
Does anyone have a link to the long sleeve rash guards? I'm looking for something in 2T.

Here's one for $10
http://www.landsend.com/pp/RashGuardTop~224870_5.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::JJ7&CM_MERCH=IDX_Overstocks-_-Girls-_-Swim-_-RashGuardsCoverups-_-Toddler&origin=index

PAfirsttimemom
08-09-2011, 02:52 PM
So I got clarification from CS. Apparently some of my order items were indeed "clearance" versus "sale" and were therefore excluded from the $10 off $50 promotion. You can tell by the "cents" number in the price. Items ending in $.97 are clearance, meaning LE will never sell them again once stock is depleted. Those ending in $.99 will continue to be sold by LE. The nice CS person applied the $10 off $50 code to my order and said that if I call back and add a few sale items to add up to the $50 minimum, the $10 discount will be applied. I may do that, as I was looking at some sale swim bottoms for my DSs and some swimsuit pieces for me that would be included in the promo.

Hope this clarification helps others in the future.

miallen22074
08-09-2011, 04:41 PM
just an FYI, the 1st code posted actually worked on canvas stuff- took off 10$ and free shipping! it wasn't working for a few land's end sale things so i was changing things around a lot in my basked and realized it discounted for canvas things. now i'm tempted to put in ANOTHER order! I must say i've "saved" a lot of money checking the baby bargains board! ;)

curiousgeorge
08-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Swim shorts were also 3.99!

I got DD swim shorts, rash gard and a coverup for under $15. I also added 4 tees for her and a swim suit and sweater for me from Canvas. Still under $100!

The promo code from the OP was not working anymore this am (it worked last night, but I did not have my CC at the computer and I was tired).

I did find PARENTSA11 pin 8355 (free ship and $10 off, but requires a $50 minimum). Works if you need something besides the rashgards.
Thanks for the tip OP! Rashgards are a "need" not a "want" IMO for our lifestyle, but I hate paying $40+ for my kids swim suit!

Thanks for the heads up on the code...it worked at Lands End Canvas for me..I ordered three sale cardigans. Not sure why I'm excited about these since it's 105 here today, but at least it helps me dream about fall :-)

Thank you!

ourbabygirl
08-09-2011, 10:40 PM
Yeah, thanks for the code! I bought a bunch of sale & clearance stuff, so it didn't bring my total down, but then I added a sale swimsuit cover-up for myself ($14.99- I ordered the petite since the regular sizes were almost all gone).
Ended up getting 3 rash guards, a swim bottom, two pairs of MJs, a pair of boots, and a cover-up for myself. :) It was around $73 with the $10 off code.

*FYI, I had ordered DD a white rash guard top (that's now on sale for $3.99) earlier this summer since it goes with all of the swim mini bottoms, which I really like (DD had one last year and another one this year). I'm actually going to take it back because it doesn't have lining in it (it's little girls size 6, for reference), though her turquoise one (also size 6) does! Isn't that weird?! Just a head's up to those who want one for their (older) girls- it could be a bit uncomfortable if it becomes see-through when wet. I actually ordered a 2T and 3T in white for DS, though, since it's such a good price and I figure it won't matter if it's see-through on him. The cheapest I could find a boy's rash guard earlier this summer (size 12 months, too!) was $8 from Target and Wal-mart.

elbenn
08-09-2011, 11:47 PM
I think this coat is super cute, if anyone's looking for a fun trench coat:

http://www.landsend.com/pp/RegularSunShowerDoubleBreastedFunnelneckCoat~22433 1_59.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::WIG&CM_MERCH=IDX_Overstocks-_-NotQuitePerfect&origin=index