PDA

View Full Version : Does Sperm last?

PMJ
08-10-2011, 11:07 PM
If you have intercourse - DH ejaculates and cleans up w/a paper towel.

Is it ok to have sex again (w/out protection) w/out the fear of getting pregnant?

My first guess is no, but just wanted your thoughts. I always wondered about this.

thanks

lalasmama
08-10-2011, 11:28 PM
Sperm is always being made, so, yes, he can ejaculate, and still have ejaculate with sperm in it in the next ejaculation, even if that first one wasn't long ago. And any preejaculate or (ahem) "left overs" from the first time that comes out before the next ejaculation could also have sperm in it.

Unfortunately, any type of "goo" from him could potentially have sperm.

:bag I had to laugh, though, because the title made me think of the "Keep it or Toss it" threads in the Lounge....

wellyes
08-11-2011, 01:33 AM
He should pee in between.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/birth-control/withdrawal-pull-out-method-4218.htm

Giantbear
08-11-2011, 12:15 PM
If you have unprotected sex, and he has not been snipped and you have not been tied, you run the risk of getting pregnant. The moment he ejaculates, his body is re-filing the gun. Sperm production takes 72 hours, but one ejaculation does not deplete a mans body of its sperm. It can take as long as 10 to 20 minutes to refill the gun, but do you really feel like playing Russian Roulette with his penis??

Canna
08-11-2011, 03:54 PM
do you really feel like playing Russian Roulette with his penis??

This puts a REALLY ODD image in my head! LOL! :D

eh613c
08-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Sperm is always being made, so, yes, he can ejaculate, and still have ejaculate with sperm in it in the next ejaculation, even if that first one wasn't long ago. And any preejaculate or (ahem) "left overs" from the first time that comes out before the next ejaculation could also have sperm in it.

Unfortunately, any type of "goo" from him could potentially have sperm.

:bag I had to laugh, though, because the title made me think of the "Keep it or Toss it" threads in the Lounge....

:yeahthat:

amldaley
09-10-2011, 01:03 PM
There are millions of people walking around who were conceived b/c someone thought unprotected sex was safe IF {insert any number of random scenarios here}.

Melanie
09-10-2011, 01:54 PM
I recall some men have some fluid prior to ejaculation that could also have some sperm in it, too.

I wouldn't risk it unless you are ready for a baby.

AshleyAnn
09-10-2011, 02:59 PM
Ever given a man a blow job after he's recently came? Theres still plenty of leftover goo hiding in there just waiting to knock you up.

Have you tried spermicide? It is not as effective against pregnancy as condoms but it does not kill the mood as much. We used the film kind and its very easy. It just has to be in place 15 minutes before peneration but its good for 3 hrs so you can do it way ahead of time.