PDA

View Full Version : Any good deals on Crocs?

mikeys_mom
08-11-2011, 12:49 PM
I'm looking for a size 3, preferably in the Electros for DS.

He seems to have lost his new pair in camp. I'm not buying him new ones until next summer unless I can find a really great deal. Friends from the US are coming to Canada soon so I figure I'll see if there is a chance I can get him replacement pair now.

Thanks!

rolypoly27
08-11-2011, 01:36 PM
I'd like to know of any good deals too. When can they start wearing crocs?

BabyBearsMom
08-11-2011, 01:49 PM
I'd like to know of any good deals too. When can they start wearing crocs?

DD started wearing hers at around 14 months. She was a really solid walker at that point (started walking before 11 months). I would be hesitant with a kid who wasn't walking solidly because the soles are kind of thick. Then again, I know some people whose kids wouldn't walk until they gave them crocs, so everyone is different. We call them DD's stompers because she steps really heavily in them (on purpose, we think) and they are by far her favorite shoes. When we are getting dressed in the morning, if I pull a different pair out she says "No Shoes!" until I pull out the Crocs at which point she says "SHOOOOOOOOES" in a loud cheer.

elbenn
08-11-2011, 01:55 PM
I think Amazon often has good deals on Crocs (they often have extra $ off if you spend a certain amount). Crocs.com runs promos and coupons pretty regularly. You might do a search on slick deals because they are often posted there.