PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this jacket?

katydid1971
08-12-2011, 12:53 AM
I have the LE Canvas coupon and I was looking through the site and came across this coat. I REALLY need a new winter coat. What do you think of this jacket and which color do you like best?
http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/HoodedJacket~214563_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::BLA&CM_MERCH=IDX_Women-_-Sale&origin=index

Thanks for your input.

crl
08-12-2011, 01:01 AM
I like it! And I like it best in black or ivory.

Catherine

katydid1971
08-12-2011, 01:05 AM
I like it! And I like it best in black or ivory.

Catherine
I like the ivory but would it make me look like the michelin man? (I'm like a size 10 and chesty.)

crl
08-12-2011, 01:26 AM
I like the ivory but would it make me look like the michelin man? (I'm like a size 10 and chesty.)

I am completely and utterly inexperienced in chesty. :hysterical: But I bet someone else will have informed input!

Catherine

TamiRuns
08-12-2011, 06:32 AM
I am completely and utterly inexperienced in chesty. :hysterical: But I bet someone else will have informed input!

Catherine

:yeahthat:I'm right there with you, Catherine, and I also am putting a vote in for either ivory or black with a preference efor ivory. I've been into lighter colors with jackets this past year. I purchased an ivory wool pea coat from Lands End for next to nothing in the spring. I just looked at it yesterday and wondered if I would regret the light color. That would be my only concern.

WatchingThemGrow
08-12-2011, 06:41 AM
There's a regular LE jacket that's similar - the chevron one - and I got it last winter. It is really cute and did a great job of keeping me *ultra* warm and somewhat stylish. It is currently sitting in the "how do I wash this" basket b/c the wrists got dingy. Can't wait to wear it.

Oh, I had to take the fur off, and some other BBBers who got the same one did the same. It truly felt like there was an animal around my face when they hood was up.

ett
08-12-2011, 08:47 AM
I have this jacket in black. I really like it, but did take the fur trim off.

katydid1971
08-12-2011, 12:33 PM
I have this jacket in black. I really like it, but did take the fur trim off.
OK I ordered it in black. :jammin: How did you trim the fur off?

ett
08-12-2011, 12:50 PM
OK I ordered it in black. :jammin: How did you trim the fur off?

The fur trim is zippered on.

katydid1971
08-12-2011, 01:43 PM
The fur trim is zippered on.
oh good, I was worried I would have to take scissors my cute (I hope on me) new coat ;)