PDA

View Full Version : Playmobil Wedding- Which to get, the Church or the wedding Pavilion?

WitMom
08-16-2011, 08:57 AM
We bought the princess castle for DDs a few years back and it got ZERO use. I swore I would never get sucked in again. BUT suddenly, they love it. They can't get enough of it. So I'm back to considering some items and I think the wedding set would be perfect. I know it's being/been discontinued, so I need to get on this sooner rather than later. I have found both the wedding pavilion and the church available, but am not sure which is the better choice. Anyone care to weigh in?

alien_host
08-16-2011, 10:39 AM
I'd get both, BUT if you had to choose, I'd say Church. DD loves the church. I have the pavillion put away but I ended up getting it b/c I was worried I wouldn't find it later. In fact, I had ordered the church first, gave it to DD and when she loved it I looked for the Pavillion and other sets and had to scramble to get them.

WitMom
08-16-2011, 07:42 PM
I was afraid that was going to be the answer lol. I think I'll pick up the church for now, and all of the coordinating sets I can still find, and then closer to Christmas, if the pavilion is still available, I'll get that then. I have to spread out the expenses a little bit.

Corie
08-16-2011, 08:00 PM
If you *have* to choose between the two, then I would get
the church. But if you can, I would buy every single wedding
set that they have! Because if you buy just the church, the
girls are going to love it and then you are going to spend every
minute trying to find all the pieces.

Seitvonzu
08-16-2011, 08:08 PM
i will keep my comments to what you asked-- between the two-- CHURCH. (okay and i'll also say- don't ask corie! ;))

WitMom
08-17-2011, 10:45 PM
Church it is! (But I may cave and order the pavilion, too.)

Seitvonzu
08-18-2011, 08:11 AM
we totally caved wit-- so i would understand if you did. the pavillion is cool-- but HUGE!!!! ours church/pavillion are currently taking up just about the entire top of the EXPEDIT bookshelf in the playroom *sigh* we had to put the playmobil away during a couple playdates (babies...)-- i'd like to get it back in play rotation though!

Corie
08-19-2011, 08:45 PM
[QUOTE=Seitvonzu;3234214] (okay and i'll also say- don't ask corie! ;))[/QUOTE

I'll always tell you to buy *it*! (whatever *it* is!!) :)