PDA

View Full Version : Another pant recommendation for the curvy girls

wendibird22
08-18-2011, 10:03 AM
So the other week I posted about my love of the ATL Julie cut pants I recently bought. Well now I have to share the love I have for these (http://www.eddiebauer.com/catalog/product.jsp?ensembleId=40476&&categoryId=23674&categoryName=BLAKELY-FIT-PANTS&pCategoryId=23670&pCategoryName=PANTS-BY-FIT&gpCategoryId=3&gpCategoryName=WOMEN&ggpCategoryId=1&ggpCategoryName=EB&catPath=~~categoryId=23674~~categoryName=BLAKELY-FIT-PANTS~~pCategoryId=23670~~pCategoryName=PANTS-BY-FIT~~gpCategoryId=3~~gpCategoryName=WOMEN~~ggpCate goryId=1~~ggpCategoryName=EB&viewAll=null&pg=1) Eddie Bauer pants.

I've been a fan of their Blakely fit for a while now. I wasn't happy about the price ($80!!) but I was in desperate need of dark navy dress pants and couldn't find them anywhere else for any cheaper. They arrived yesterday and the fit is fantastic. Again, I'm 5'2" and 125lb and the 6P fit is perfect (those ATL pants I got are an 8P for comparison). I am really impressed with the quality of the material. I couldn't tell from the pic what the weight of the material was going to be and was worried it was be real thin since they are mostly poly but it's quite a dense/thick weight material with a good amount of ease/stretch. They do have a angled slit style pocket but they arrive with the pockets tacked/sewn shut so if you are worried about pocket pucker you could probably leave them tacked shut. The navy is a very dark navy. The only downside is that they are line dry.

alexsmommy
08-18-2011, 02:06 PM
Once again, thanks. I will definitely try these on next time I hit the mall.