PDA

View Full Version : Smurfette McDonald's Toy :(

wpp1997
08-18-2011, 11:51 PM
I just found out that McDonald's is featuring Smurfs. A day late and a dollar short because Smurfette was one of the first ones. My 3 year old desperately wants Smurfette and I can't find her. It just pains me to think of all the unwanted Smurfettes collecting dust while my DD wants one so much. I am sure they are on ebay because greedy people like to buy a whole bunch knowing they can resell them for way more but I don't do ebay. Hopefully, I will be able to get all of the other ones. Darn it...boo hoo!!

calv
08-19-2011, 07:41 AM
I just found out that McDonald's is featuring Smurfs. A day late and a dollar short because Smurfette was one of the first ones. My 3 year old desperately wants Smurfette and I can't find her. It just pains me to think of all the unwanted Smurfettes collecting dust while my DD wants one so much. I am sure they are on ebay because greedy people like to buy a whole bunch knowing they can resell them for way more but I don't do ebay. Hopefully, I will be able to get all of the other ones. Darn it...boo hoo!!

try calling all your local McD's & ask them. Hopefully you'll have some luck!!

KrisM
08-19-2011, 07:51 AM
I'd go in and ask if you could look through the box for the ones you want. They charge $.99 each for them here, but others have paid more than that for HM toys.

artvandalay
08-19-2011, 09:02 AM
Definitely call all your local McD's.... they might have a few leftover

baileygirl
08-19-2011, 05:27 PM
I have seen the figures being sold at B&M stores...I believe Toys R Us and Target, so that might be easier then going to all of the McDonalds. Also, I saw the little magic towels with Smurfette on them at the Dollar Tree.