PDA

View Full Version : When do play kitchens go on sale?

lhafer
08-23-2011, 09:36 AM
I'm thinking about getting my girls a play kitchen for Christmas this year. I had a Step 2 play kitchen for DD1 when she was around 2ish. Then we moved a few times, and it ended up outside, and I recently sold it.

DD1 is now 5 yrs old, and DD2 is currently 18 months, but will be 22 months at Christmas. I was thinking about a wooden kitchen, or one from Ikea or something like that.

When should I start keeping my eyes peeled for deals? Does anyone have a favorite? I think I like the Kidkraft one http://www.target.com/p/Kidkraft-Large-Pastel-Kitchen-Play-Set/-/A-10988003#reviews-and-ratings. But am open to all suggestions. I'm just starting my research!!

katydid1971
08-23-2011, 11:15 AM
There is usually one at Costco in the Christmas toys which start arriving pretty soon.

lowrioh
08-23-2011, 11:22 AM
I got mine at an online Black Friday Sale this past Thanksgiving.

MMMommy
08-23-2011, 11:27 AM
I've seen them the big Kidkraft kitchens go pretty low on Amazon right before Xmas. Usually November/December. I think the lowest price averaged between $99 to $115 or so.

Pinky
08-25-2011, 03:41 PM
I've seen them the big Kidkraft kitchens go pretty low on Amazon right before Xmas. Usually November/December. I think the lowest price averaged between $99 to $115 or so.

Thanks for posting this! I think I'm going to hold off on buying ours until closer to Christmas unless I can snag a deal on CL and not have to put it together. :)