PDA

View Full Version : Love my new Diaper Bag -Petunia Picklebottom

hoodlims
08-23-2011, 11:10 PM
I recently purchased a Petunia Picklebottom Boxy Packpack in Relaxing in Rio, and I love it! I have owned:

Land's End Do It All Diaper Bag - too large and the doctor bag shape didn't allow me to stuff it to the top

OiOi Tote Bag - didn't close right, HUGE, and still didn't fit things properly

Fleurville Luxe Diaper Bag (circa 2005) - loved this bag, but since I am expecting another, I don't think it is big enough. More like a purse.

The PPB is great because the changing pad is built in (not rolled up taking space inside), there are outside drink pouches AND inside drink pouches, pockets for diapers on the outer part (but still protected by the zipper up changing pad), pockets on the inside of the bag, a large velcro tab that stays closed (one of my biggest probs was getting my bags to stay closed), and numerous ways to wear the bag. I can wear it backpack style, messenger style, or shoulder bag style.

I am thrilled and wanted to pass this along to anyone else who might be interested in getting one but not certain and wanted to read reviews. I personally don't think their website is detailed enough about the inside of the bag or how to use it. I recommend AGAINST getting one of their silk fabrics, as I had a used one and was afraid to use it.

HTH!

lele
08-30-2011, 03:15 PM
I wanted one so badly but couldn't afford the price tag. Then one magical day, I found one on clearance at Marshalls for $30. It was like a dream come true, and I LOVE this bag.

hoodlims
08-30-2011, 09:10 PM
Wow! What a great deal! I had no idea they had diaper bags at a place like Marshall's. Nordstrom Rack, I can see. Good for you!