PDA

View Full Version : Seriously - are you TRYING induce my Labor?!?

BabbyO
08-26-2011, 10:54 AM
My bosses are trying to MAKE me go into labor! I sent out a bid with pricing yesterday right before I left for the day. I entered the updated info into our tracking database this morning and when I was entering the price I realized that my boss reported a preliminary price of $30K MORE than my bid price! (This is NOT good - generally).

So I quick emailed him (we'd have time to revise the price if needed...I'd look stupid doing so, but we could do it) to see what the deal was. He said he probably just put a WAG number in so that the database wouldn't have gaps. Agg...if your going to do that you HAVE to save your prelim work on the network so I have access to it (boss works remotely). I thought I'd missed $20-30K on the bid.

A couple of weeks ago my other boss told me I emailed our price worksheets to an outside client (this is NEVER allowed). He just didn't bother to read his email (I sent design and CC'ed him to the client, THEN sent a separate email with the price worksheets to ONLY my boss because I was going to be out of the office for a couple days and thought he'd want to have the information if any questions came up in my absence!

Gentlemen...you need to read...and communicate.

Ok, I'm done now and feel better! :)

momm
08-26-2011, 11:21 AM
Honestly. I have no idea how these people become bosses. Sheesh!

BabbyO
08-26-2011, 11:43 AM
All I know is in both instances I literally felt my heart start racing and I got a bit panicky...because I've been "talked to" about being better with the details on projects (something I used to be great with Pre-kids, but have a more difficult time with post-kids and during pg).