PDA

View Full Version : Does Garnet Hill run big?

DrSally
08-27-2011, 12:22 AM
Just wondering. I've never owned anything from them. Found a button front, stripped, 100% cashmere tunic on consignment for $22. I like it. It's a size XS and seems to fit me fine. I'm going to wear w/leggings/flats.

crl
08-27-2011, 11:03 AM
Do they have their own label? I know they sell a variety of brands. The only thing I own is a dress, which I bought in my usual size and fits fine. Not sure what brand it is though.

Catherine

DrSally
08-27-2011, 11:08 AM
Do they have their own label? I know they sell a variety of brands. The only thing I own is a dress, which I bought in my usual size and fits fine. Not sure what brand it is though.

Catherine

The label just says Garnet Hill. I saw on their website that they sell other brands. IDK. I guess I'll just wear it if it fits!

secchick
08-27-2011, 11:16 AM
I read the reviews. I got a skirt at the sale and everyons said it ran big. I ordered a small and literally wore it at 8.5 months pregnant just fine. It fits post baby too, but I should have gotten an xs instead of small. I think I can shrink it up a little though too. Fit is definitely a mixed bag.

DrSally
08-27-2011, 11:05 PM
I read the reviews. I got a skirt at the sale and everyons said it ran big. I ordered a small and literally wore it at 8.5 months pregnant just fine. It fits post baby too, but I should have gotten an xs instead of small. I think I can shrink it up a little though too. Fit is definitely a mixed bag.

Wow! I suppose w/all those brands they sell, fit really is a mixed bag.