PDA

View Full Version : Free shipping code for Land of Nod

mama2g03
08-27-2011, 11:45 AM
Let me preface this by saying I don't think it was a one time use code but I'm not sure. I got an email after I had some beanbags sitting in my cart for a couple days to motivate me to pull the trigger. Well it worked and I saved $24 on shipping! It says the code is good until 11:59 pm on 8/29. Code is HRTYUG. HTH someone!

Fine print:
Free Shipping excludes the following product categories: Beds, Bunk Beds, Mattresses, Dressers, Wardrobes, Trundles, Bookcases, Nightstands, Desks, Chairs, Wall & Media Systems, Furniture Collections, Upholstered & Slipcovered Seating, Cribs, Crib Mattresses, Changers and selected oversized items from the playroom and imaginary play categories, such as tables, chairs, toy boxes, benches, stovetops, fridges and markets.
Free Shipping applies only to items that are shipped via FedEx or UPS ground.

Offer only applies to orders shipping within the continental U.S. Continental U.S. excludes Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, APO and FPO.

This promotion expires at 11:59 p.m. 8/29/2011. Only available for orders placed online. Cannot be applied to previous orders. Promo codes cannot be combined with any other offers.

suzi
08-27-2011, 01:53 PM
Seems to work for me too!

raj
08-27-2011, 09:55 PM
Thank you so much - Ordered the air hockey - was on sale for $49!

lizzyruthie
08-28-2011, 10:19 AM
OP - I just PM'd you! Thanks!