PDA

View Full Version : Where to find jeggings & (elastic waist) denim skirt, 4T or 5T?

ourbabygirl
08-27-2011, 03:30 PM
Hi there!

Just trying to finish up fall clothes shopping for DD (2.5), and I'm wondering if you know where I could find her a pair of cute jeggings (preferably dark blue) and an elastic waist jean skirt? She's pretty much potty-trained but still needs help pulling her bottoms down, so I want to stick with elastic waist.

I tried the Carter's jeggings, but they seemed too tight. Does Target carry any? Or do you know of any other places that you've seen either of these items?

Thanks so much! :)

crl
08-27-2011, 03:36 PM
Have you checked the children's place? I bought jeggings for my toddler there. They run a bit small.

Catherine

HIU8
08-27-2011, 04:56 PM
HA has some cute denim skirts. I have seen jeggings at Costco, TCP and a bunch of other stores (ON was one of them).

kaitlyns.mom
08-27-2011, 06:21 PM
I just bought DD a pair at ON. I see them often at TCP but we bought her a size 5 there in them and they were way too tight - and she's (a big for her age) 3 1/2.

At ON I bought a pair of the Small 5/6's I think - not in the 5T.

hoodlims
08-27-2011, 06:53 PM
Last weekend my 8 year old 2nd cousin bought jeggings for $10 at Children's Place. She was thrilled.

ourbabygirl
08-27-2011, 09:57 PM
Thanks, Ladies! I appreciate the suggestions and will check out some of those places! ON is probably the best bet, as I remember TCP running kind of small on DD, and yeah, even though she's not quite 3 yet, she's in the high 90th percentile for height and has a little toddler tummy, so leggings/ jeggings are iffy.