PDA

View Full Version : Empire waist wrap dress

alexsmommy
08-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Getting my basics back up to par. Budget around $100. Need empire waist as tummy isn't where it needs to be yet. Suggestions? With links please!

SnuggleBuggles
08-28-2011, 01:07 PM
Not a wrap but a good style:
http://www.loft.com/loft/product/LOFT-Apparel/LOFT-New-Arrivals/Twist-Detail-Jersey-Knit-Dress/267226?colorExplode=false&skuId=90365713&catid=catl000013&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=4367

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=13658&vid=1&pid=877862

Beth

DrSally
08-29-2011, 02:14 AM
Look at the " I love this dress post". It had a link to the Patagonia Margot dress. Very flattering empire waist. cut is slim, and fabric is cotton(not super dressy)

alexsmommy
08-29-2011, 04:44 AM
Look at the " I love this dress post". It had a link to the Patagonia Margot dress. Very flattering empire waist. cut is slim, and fabric is cotton(not super dressy)

I saw it, but heeded your "d cup girls" warning. It's cute though, definitely something I would try on if I saw it out for running around.

secchick
08-29-2011, 09:29 AM
Check out the Boden Perfect Jersey Dress. With the 20% off ans free shipping its in your budget and it fits busty types just fine. I am normally a D, but currentl a F while BFing and i love their Jersey dresses for fit.

alexsmommy
08-29-2011, 09:43 PM
Check out the Boden Perfect Jersey Dress. With the 20% off ans free shipping its in your budget and it fits busty types just fine. I am normally a D, but currentl a F while BFing and i love their Jersey dresses for fit.

Thanks! I have the summer one but was wary of some reviews. Your rec has encouraged me to just order and send back if I need to.

GaPeach_in_Ca
08-30-2011, 12:35 PM
Thanks! I have the summer one but was wary of some reviews. Your rec has encouraged me to just order and send back if I need to.

If you do get it, please post a review. I was just reading the reviews and I'm pretty sure that one will make me look pregnant. The empire wast and the flowing fabric is usually not good with me b/c I have a tummy. I need something that nips at the waist. The paisley is so pretty, though!