PDA

View Full Version : what are your favorite boys' clothes for this season??

bandgsmama
08-28-2011, 08:45 PM
my ds is a kindergartener now & trying to get some staples that he will agree too (but he hates shopping & even looking online). what are some of your favs for this season? thanks!

boltfam
08-28-2011, 08:50 PM
What's your budget? I love mini Boden...so many cute boy clothes!

hillview
08-28-2011, 09:38 PM
Land's End climber pants (unlined til it gets cold, then lined)
Boden shirts
Target shirts (they have some great ones for 1/10 of Boden)
LL Bean fleece
Sneakers

/hillary

Kindra178
08-28-2011, 10:01 PM
HA double knee cargo pants - they are basically better looking sweatpants that are extremely comfortable (well according to my 5 year old). They don't get holes in the knees like all his other pants.

VClute
08-29-2011, 07:58 AM
Lands End climber pants (!!!) Seriously, these are awesome.
Boden applique or graphic shirts (I buy them during preview, or end of season sale, or at consignment!)
Gap graphic tees
Polo shirts, to kick it up a notch
Lands End fleece jacket
New Balance sneakers - grey. These go with everything!

toby
08-29-2011, 08:52 AM
All neutral color, pull-on pants pants (tan, grey)-- LE climbers and TCP cargos.
Gymboree graphic t's and polos; Target and ON polos; LE graphic t's.

I love Mini Boden, but since they are so expensive, I spend too much time worrying about spots etc- not worth my anxiety!

Our problem is that DS needs to "approve" all shirts and, like your DS, doesn't like shopping.

ETA: We love the LE bigger pile fleece, especially when it is on sale! (I think that it has a hood this year)

KrisM
09-09-2011, 07:53 AM
DS1 is in 2nd grade and has a real opinion for the first time. I opened a dozen or so browser windows to different stores of shirts and made him stand while I scrolled through them. We decided on some from Old Navy - plain white, blue, and a graphic stripe shirt. I like them enough and he'll wear them, so that's good. He also has shirts from last year that fit.

He prefers sport pants because he still hates buttons and snaps.