PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried Organic sheet from Target?

WatchingThemGrow
08-28-2011, 10:03 PM
I've been debating about a set of matching sheets to use on the boys' beds when we put our house on the market. Was going to get PBK white sheets, but they're $50 each and likely not shipping until Jan. Target has some polyester/cotton ones for $12 a set this week, but I'm concerned about the 40% polyester and my boys' eczema. Would you get:

$12 poly cotton blend sheets at Target
$32 organic 100% cotton sheets at Target
$49 organic sheets from PBK with $15 shipping (maybe save 10% with a code)

Our mattresses are thin bunkbed mattresses, so the "fits 18" mattresses" claim seems scary to me.

mnosky1
08-29-2011, 08:24 AM
I'm not sure what you are asking - does it have something to do with putting the the house on the market?
We just bought a set of organic sheets form Target for our queen bed. They held up well to the 2 times they've been washed so far - they do wrinkle some which I hate and I considered wanted the wrinkle free ones also but DH liked the organic ones (he thought they felt softer). We have no allergies or skin sensitivities so I can't help you there.

I am not a fan of white sheets or PBK anything so I don't vote for PBK white sheets and especially not at that price unless they are better for your kids skin. DId you look at other places - comapny store, LLBean , etc?

For my DDs full bed that is a regular height mattress we have a terrible time getting sheets to fit - even the regular depth sheets are too heigh - so yes, the 18" will be probably be loose and need to be wrapped under. Sometimes I've found smaller ones at TJMaxx actually. You might find twin sheet deals with back to college stuff clearance - not sure of quality though?

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
09-05-2011, 01:11 PM
We have some of the Target ones, they hold up decent. Not the softest, but we use Company Store organic pillowcases, which are softer.