PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning America features how to re-sell used baby items today

amldaley
08-29-2011, 08:34 AM
Seriously, this isn't "new" news...but I guess it is new to some people.

They feature three moms....EST on right now. West coast, see it at 0830 your time!

mariza
08-29-2011, 08:46 AM
No power here, maybe there is an app so I can check it out on my phone.

amldaley
08-29-2011, 12:56 PM
No power here, maybe there is an app so I can check it out on my phone.

Not really worth an app search :) I ws disappointed in how basic and uninformative it was. The announced they would have resources on their website but I could not find it.

mom2binsd
08-29-2011, 04:56 PM
I agree with PP, not very detailed info, as well, did they really actually sell the items or just go with what the lady said they could "ask" for the items and are those NYC prices????

I was very surprised that the consignment sale option wasn't given, because quite honestly that is about the best way to get rid of lots of stuff all at once, yes some work but less than ebay for sure and ebay isn't what it used to be for children's clothing.

I did laugh that they thought the baby carrier looked so cumbersome, they referred to it as a duffle bag looking thing and couldn't see how it would work. I'm no carrier expert but it looked like one of the one's people here use (as opposed to the uncomfortable looking Bjorn).

amldaley
08-29-2011, 05:13 PM
I agree with PP, not very detailed info, as well, did they really actually sell the items or just go with what the lady said they could "ask" for the items and are those NYC prices????

I was very surprised that the consignment sale option wasn't given, because quite honestly that is about the best way to get rid of lots of stuff all at once, yes some work but less than ebay for sure and ebay isn't what it used to be for children's clothing.

I did laugh that they thought the baby carrier looked so cumbersome, they referred to it as a duffle bag looking thing and couldn't see how it would work. I'm no carrier expert but it looked like one of the one's people here use (as opposed to the uncomfortable looking Bjorn).

I agree on every point. As for the carrier, I think she received what I consider to be one of the oddest carriers...I think it was this...http://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?SKU=16700495&RN=7035&