PDA

View Full Version : Toddler Capri leggings

crl
08-29-2011, 04:51 PM
Where would I look for toddler size Capri leggings, not too expensive, this time of year? H&M? Target?

Thanks!
Catherine

lizzywednesday
08-29-2011, 06:15 PM
I found some at The Children's Place recently. They had capri length in white and, I think, lavender in my DD's size ... I wanted neutrals so I could get some extra mileage out of some of her dresses from last year that will be a bit too short for dresses this season.

They were rolled up like tights and mixed in with full-length ones.

Snow mom
08-29-2011, 10:57 PM
Do you have full length leggings from when she was younger tucked away somewhere? DD is now wearing size 12 mo gap leggings as capris (she's in a 2t when she wears clothes as they are intended to fit :bag). Gymboree does have some capri leggings right now but I'm not sure how far down they've been marked. I'd look online and then call your local store to do a hold if you are going to go that route.

citymama
08-29-2011, 11:01 PM
H&M
Carters
Tcp has free ship and extra 20% off on everything thru today

crl
08-29-2011, 11:09 PM
Do you have full length leggings from when she was younger tucked away somewhere? DD is now wearing size 12 mo gap leggings as capris (she's in a 2t when she wears clothes as they are intended to fit :bag). Gymboree does have some capri leggings right now but I'm not sure how far down they've been marked. I'd look online and then call your local store to do a hold if you are going to go that route.

She's actually got really short legs so that capris are full length on her. That's why I'm looking for Capri length in the Fall.

Thanks for all the ideas!

Catherine

elbenn
08-30-2011, 09:56 AM
These are on clearance for $5 and they have lots of choices: http://www.landsend.com/pp/TightfitLeggings~229287_1187.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::IX8&CM_MERCH=ov-search-_-leggings&origin=search

crl
08-30-2011, 12:52 PM
These are on clearance for $5 and they have lots of choices: http://www.landsend.com/pp/TightfitLeggings~229287_1187.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::IX8&CM_MERCH=ov-search-_-leggings&origin=search

Oh, nice. Anyone know how they run? Dd is wearing a size bigger in their t-shirts, wondering if the leggings are the same.

Thanks!
Catherine