PDA

View Full Version : HA outlet sale or EOS sale?

zag95
08-31-2011, 03:56 PM
There hasn't been much on outlet sales or EOS sales. When DD was little (she was months old) I hit a super awesome HA outlet sale. I am still hoping some day to capture equivalent deals!

Anyone know of or heard of any upcoming sales at the outlet????

TIA!

marymoo86
08-31-2011, 04:19 PM
There hasn't been much on outlet sales or EOS sales. When DD was little (she was months old) I hit a super awesome HA outlet sale. I am still hoping some day to capture equivalent deals!

Anyone know of or heard of any upcoming sales at the outlet????

TIA!

I think the $10/$5 summer clearance ends today but not sure.

citymama
08-31-2011, 05:38 PM
Based on previous experience, the best Fall sales are:
Columbus Day outlet sale
November outlet sale (I think post Thanksgiving)
second markdowns on EOS (retail and online)
Jan/Feb outlet clearance

I would hold tight till Columbus day weekend!

dukie41181
09-01-2011, 07:12 AM
I think the $10/$5 summer clearance ends today but not sure.

I just got an email saying it will be going 9/2-9/5 plus an extra 25% off a selection of Hannas. So how is one to know what's at the outlet? And I assume the $5/$10 items are all summer, right? I'm kInda looking for a deal on a survivor jacket, has anyone seen them at the outlet with a great deal? I'm interested in other things too but nothing specific enough to know by name which makes it harder. Can anyone help?! My 2 1/2 year old could really use some fall tops and playing around pants...my 10 month old, not so much! It's ridiculous! :)

mnosky1
09-01-2011, 07:41 AM
I am so bummed! I'll be going to an outlet for the first time ever this weekend and was hoping to find a few things...

kevinsmama
09-01-2011, 08:10 AM
I've found some steals at the Labor Day weekend sale at the outlet--2 years ago, I was able to buy comfort cords for $5 a pair! This was 2 years ago. Most of their $5 items were summer stuff (also snagged rompers and organic Ts for $5) but they did have some fall stuff from the previous fall/winter collection.

marymoo86
09-01-2011, 08:15 AM
I just got an email saying it will be going 9/2-9/5 plus an extra 25% off a selection of Hannas. So how is one to know what's at the outlet? And I assume the $5/$10 items are all summer, right? I'm kInda looking for a deal on a survivor jacket, has anyone seen them at the outlet with a great deal? I'm interested in other things too but nothing specific enough to know by name which makes it harder. Can anyone help?! My 2 1/2 year old could really use some fall tops and playing around pants...my 10 month old, not so much! It's ridiculous! :)

Hmmm - I haven't gotten it and I usually get them. Last time I called they unpacked Fall 2010 and that is what the regular 25% off sale was on and then the summer 2011 clearance blowout. They should have Fall 2011 but would be the same price as retail.

Survivor jackets were $10. What I do is look at the catalog b/c they will need to know what to look for in the store. Most know by the name of the item but sometimes if they have a hard time finding it they will need the style #.

Gymbofriends has the links to the older catalogs for reference. I like to have list of what I need. But they are good about suggestions and putting together things as well.

dukie41181
09-01-2011, 08:27 AM
Dang it! I can't register on gymbofriends! Is there some kind of trick to this?!

Snow mom
09-01-2011, 08:46 AM
Dang it! I can't register on gymbofriends! Is there some kind of trick to this?!

No, they regularly close registration at GF and it's been closed for a while now. If you want to join it's best to have someone watch for it to reopen so that they can give you a heads up.

The $5 and $10 sale has been going on a while--I'm not sure why they are just sending the e-mail now. No idea yet if it will have a different selection but I got the color survivor jacket I needed in 100 for $10. Bike shorts were $5. Leggings were $10. Summer 2011 PDs were $10.

mum-to-be
09-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Those bike shorts are awesome! I ordered 80s for DD in March/April when she was 11 months and they fit her like capris then. Now they are knee length at almost 16 months. I would definitely get them again.

The survivor jackets were $5 in March/April.

boltfam
09-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Just read on GF that ribbed capris and cropped sweats are supposed to be $5, too.

LMPC
09-01-2011, 09:29 PM
When I called today to ask what would be on sale, they just told me spring and summer stuff. Guess I'll just call tomorrow for specifics.

LMPC
09-02-2011, 10:54 AM
On the phone with them now....unders are 3 for $9 or $3 each.

new_mom_mry
09-02-2011, 12:48 PM
the IN outlet has zippers in sz 80 for $10 (several patterns) and also deck pants in camo and hazel for $5 (in sz 80, not sure about the other sizes), also my best ever first socks for $3.

LMPC
09-02-2011, 01:03 PM
ME outlet had capris in 100 for $5, and dresses and tunics in 100 for $10. Also backpacks are $5.

lchang25000
09-02-2011, 01:47 PM
Boxy tees and a couple other summer tees are also $5.

rolypoly27
09-02-2011, 02:07 PM
How do people like the boxy tees? Are the ones on sale short-sleeve or long-sleeve?

citymama
09-02-2011, 02:13 PM
On the phone with them now....unders are 3 for $9 or $3 each.

which outlet, and are these the discontinued ones?

lchang, which backpacks were $5?

new_mom_mry, which of the zippers were $10?

mum-to-be, I don't think the survivors went as low as $5 - they were $10 in march, and then in august again.

new_mom_mry
09-02-2011, 02:24 PM
new_mom_mry, which of the zippers were $10?

the red/white/blue stripes, the pirates the stars, the puppies?? Sorry, I am bad with the pattern names, I just knew that I wanted the stripes because they are the softest, so I went with those. By the way, citimama, I know that you have girls, but if you know anything about deck pants (you seem to be quite a Hanna expert!), do you think they will be appropriate for the NorCal fall weather?? Where we live it's usually in the upper 60s/70s all through November...

zag95
09-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Hey Hanna Fans-
Just got back- here's the haul:
The following items were in girls size 110 for $5:
purple s/s boxy tee
strip tank top- purple
g logo pullover hoody- pink
classic sweatpant pink
cropped sweatpant whte
backpack- peacock purp/rd

120-for $5
classic sweatpant pink

110-$10 embroidered bright now top- white.

I love these sales! Only looked at $5 and 10 racks- lots of sizes in girls below 90 and above 130.......

HTH!

rolypoly27
09-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Hey Hanna Fans-
Just got back- here's the haul:
The following items were in girls size 110 for $5:
purple s/s boxy tee
strip tank top- purple
g logo pullover hoody- pink
classic sweatpant pink
cropped sweatpant whte
backpack- peacock purp/rd

120-for $5
classic sweatpant pink

110-$10 embroidered bright now top- white.

I love these sales! Only looked at $5 and 10 racks- lots of sizes in girls below 90 and above 130.......

HTH!

Thanks for the info! You're so lucky to be living near an outlet!

dukie41181
09-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Does anyone have a link to the spring 2011 catalogue? I'd love to see what I just bought sight unseen! ;)

I know I could probably find it o gymbofriends but I'm not registered and registration is closed! :(

citymama
09-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Does anyone have a link to the spring 2011 catalogue? I'd love to see what I just bought sight unseen! ;)

I know I could probably find it o gymbofriends but I'm not registered and registration is closed! :(

what did you get? i have a couple of ribbed capris on hold and i know i need more than that! ;)

Update: I got 3 pairs of ribbed capris and one zipper, all for DD2! From IN.

dukie41181
09-02-2011, 04:47 PM
what did you get? i have a couple of ribbed capris on hold and i know i need more than that! ;)

Update: I got 3 pairs of ribbed capris and one zipper, all for DD2!

All in size 90, I got:
Cropped sweats in white
Pullover hoodie
Short sleeved PD
4 tshirts

And 2 packs of training unders (one splods and one prints).

$74 shipped. This was from IN. Sounded like they had tons of leggings but we didn't need any. No zippers.

jerigirl
09-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Just called VA about boys 110 shorts. Nothing! She said to look for an email mid month re Fall (?) 2010 and Fall 2011 mark downs.

btw- IN didn't have any 110 deck pants either.

LMPC
09-02-2011, 10:07 PM
which outlet, and are these the discontinued ones?

Sorry...internet was down at work. These were the classic cut from ME outlet...I don't like the way the more bikini type underwear fit DD. the classics seem way more comfy for her.

FTMLuc
09-02-2011, 10:37 PM
mum-to-be, I don't think the survivors went as low as $5 - they were $10 in march, and then in august again.

VA outlet had some in Clearwater blue color for $5, I ordered size 80 for DD. She said they had lots of sleepers for $10 too, especially girl patters. I got 2 pairs of striped ones, one in size 70 and one in 80, and butterfly/flower pattern in 80, plus a bunch of bike shorts.

crl
09-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Anyone come up with play dresses in size 90? If so, which outlet and what colors/patterns? I'm pondering a few for dd. . . .

Thanks,
Catherine

dukie41181
09-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Anyone come up with play dresses in size 90? If so, which outlet and what colors/patterns? I'm pondering a few for dd. . . .

Thanks,
Catherine

I got the last one from IN so don't waste your time there. It was $10.

crl
09-02-2011, 10:47 PM
I got the last one from IN so don't waste your time there. It was $10.

Thanks! I was hoping to score a couple from Costco clearance, but no luck. So now I am trying to decide if is worth the shipping costs and hassle of calling outlets. . . .

Catherine

mum-to-be
09-02-2011, 11:06 PM

They were definitely $5, but it might have just been the red survivor jackets. I didn't realize what a deal I got at the time.

zag95
09-02-2011, 11:11 PM
Try the Oregon outlet for play dresses- they had the dot type ones (purple dots, green dots, etc) I think they were $10...... don't recall the sizes as I was not in the market for any more dresses!

crl
09-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Try the Oregon outlet for play dresses- they had the dot type ones (purple dots, green dots, etc) I think they were $10...... don't recall the sizes as I was not in the market for any more dresses!

Thanks!

Catherine

dukie41181
09-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Has anyone seen Between the Lines hoodies! LOVE THOSE!

cmp12345
09-03-2011, 12:17 AM
How much were the training unders? I was at the OR outlet and they didn't seem to be on sale ($8 per pair).

citymama
09-03-2011, 01:43 AM
Thanks! I was hoping to score a couple from Costco clearance, but no luck. So now I am trying to decide if is worth the shipping costs and hassle of calling outlets. . . .

Catherine

Catherine - try VA and ME. I got ours at IN and at the time, OR had them too, although I font know how their inventory is right now. If you get a PD set, be sure to get the baby style with 3 buttons and diaper cover - they're much cuter than the big girl style. And I recommend getting solid ribbed capris to match bc that works great for bay area summers. I think it's the lowest price for ribbed capris I've seen in the 5 years I've been buying them and these pants are really great quality. I bought 3 colors, all of which match dresses I bought at earlier sales. This is actually one sale I would call for - oh, and survivor jackets are down to $5!

citymama
09-03-2011, 01:45 AM
They were definitely $5, but it might have just been the red survivor jackets. I didn't realize what a deal I got at the time.

You're right - the reds did go down to $5 for a very brief while there!

zag95
09-03-2011, 03:04 AM
Oregon had so many boxes of unopened merchandise (not sure if it was for this sale or future sales). They had a row of boxes (in the corner near the women's clothing) it was probably 6+ feet high and 10 or more feet in length......

Happy shopping!

dukie41181
09-03-2011, 04:07 AM
Catherine - try VA and ME. I got ours at IN and at the time, OR had them too, although I font know how their inventory is right now. If you get a PD set, be sure to get the baby style with 3 buttons and diaper cover - they're much cuter than the big girl style. And I recommend getting solid ribbed capris to match bc that works great for bay area summers. I think it's the lowest price for ribbed capris I've seen in the 5 years I've been buying them and these pants are really great quality. I bought 3 colors, all of which match dresses I bought at earlier sales. This is actually one sale I would call for - oh, and survivor jackets are down to $5!

We need survivor jackets and they weren't on this sale at IN. Where are they $5?! And is it just the red color or other too. I'm totally calling tomorrow!

citymama
09-03-2011, 04:19 AM
We need survivor jackets and they weren't on this sale at IN. Where are they $5?! And is it just the red color or other too. I'm totally calling tomorrow!

I don't know where they are, but I'm calling IN tomorrow to see if they have any to add to our order! I read about them on GF and here as well, I think. The "red only" deal was in the spring. Too bad my DD1 decided in July that she wanted a red survivor hoodie....but we did get a sunlit lilac for $10 in August, so I'm not complaining...

crl
09-03-2011, 09:13 AM

Do the baby style go up to size 90? Remember my dd is BIG. She is already wearing a size 90 Hanna dress I have from a CL lot. And size 90 t-shirts I have left from her older brother. Although she is definitely still in 80s on the bottom (hand me down cords from older ds).

Catherine

Beth24
09-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Do the baby style go up to size 90? Remember my dd is BIG. She is already wearing a size 90 Hanna dress I have from a CL lot. And size 90 t-shirts I have left from her older brother. Although she is definitely still in 80s on the bottom (hand me down cords from older ds).

Catherine

Baby sizes do go up to 90...I know bc I have a huge 30 lb 14 month old who is outgrowing some of his size 80 t shirts!

crl
09-03-2011, 10:07 AM
Baby sizes do go up to 90...I know bc I have a huge 30 lb 14 month old who is outgrowing some of his size 80 t shirts!

Thanks! Will have to decide whether to call around to the outlets or just go with the dresses on the LE overstock page.

Thank you all so much!
Catherine

♥ms.pacman♥
09-03-2011, 10:39 AM
just got off the phone with Mich City

they didn't have survivor jackets :( but they had a lot of other stuff

for DD (in size 80, bc she's enormous, and so she can hopefully wear them next summer too)

summer playdress (coral dots, blue trim), $10 with matching bike shorts $5 and matching socks ($5, i think?)
girls rashguard (pink/blue) $10, with coordinating bottom (w/ skirt) $5
baby zipper sleeper in hearts pattern $10
best ever baby socks (size 2-4) in Story Pink $3

i really wanted to get some LJs in size 90 for DS but they didn't have any especially marked down for this sale.

citymama
09-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Thanks! Will have to decide whether to call around to the outlets or just go with the dresses on the LE overstock page.

Thank you all so much!
Catherine

Yes, they do - 90 is our last chance for the cuteness of 3-button playdresses and best baby jackets and soft landing pants!

viba424
09-03-2011, 01:09 PM
I went to the Michigan City outlet the other day and got a big pile of stuff for $75. Picked up several cute short sleeve t-shirts and tank tops for $5, got some sweats for $10, applique sweatshirt for $10, 3-pk training unders for $11. They also had halloween stuffed animals for $3.50. No deals on leggings or jackets. Seemed to be a good amount of size 80, not so much 90 or 100. Very slim pickins on anything that would translate to fall, sizes were really spotty. Your best bet would be t-shirts for the real deals.

They had tons of solid boxy tees in like every color for $5 and a fair amount of boys tees and shorts. I prefer the "pretty tees" which were also $5 but in fewer colors, not many left. They also had red bike shorts, only in size 80, for $1. Lots and lots of tights on sale. No socks or moc deals really. Seemed to have lots of summer playday sets for $10. Seemed to be plentiful size 90 and under. No pajama deals.

citymama
09-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Viba - the Capri leggings are now $5 and zippers $10

viba424
09-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Do you know if that includes LJs too??

LMPC
09-03-2011, 08:05 PM
Do you know if that includes LJs too??

ME only had LJ's starting at $24. A little too pricey for me.

lilhilly
09-04-2011, 07:41 AM
I went to the Kittery outlet yesterday -- my first outlet visit. Slim pickings in sizes 110 and
120. $5 capris were only in seed green in those sizes and I saw no $10 summer PD's. They did have some cute backpacks and lunchboxes for $5. Also got a blue everywhere you go cardigan for $10.

mommy111
09-04-2011, 10:08 AM
I went to the Kittery outlet yesterday -- my first outlet visit. Slim pickings in sizes 110 and
120. $5 capris were only in seed green in those sizes and I saw no $10 summer PD's. They did have some cute backpacks and lunchboxes for $5. Also got a blue everywhere you go cardigan for $10.
Did Kittery have dresses/clothing in size 130? I am wondering if its worth driving there to look or if it may be better to just call around. Also, any jackets in sizes 90-100?
TIA

lilhilly
09-04-2011, 10:24 PM
Did Kittery have dresses/clothing in size 130? I am wondering if its worth driving there to look or if it may be better to just call around. Also, any jackets in sizes 90-100?
TIA

They definitely had sundresses in 130. Didn't see PD's in any size. Not sure about jackets -- sorry!

mommy111
09-04-2011, 11:30 PM
They definitely had sundresses in 130. Didn't see PD's in any size. Not sure about jackets -- sorry!
Thank you!! Apparently they were out when I called but the IN outlet had one...I wonder if they just didn't bother to check. I always find the IN outlet much more accommodating than the other ones

Staraglimmer
09-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Anyone find any between the lines hoodies? I'm waiting for Oregon to open.

So far I've been out if luck looking for: 110

Summer twirl dresses
Play dresses
Between the lines hoodies (any price)
Livable leggings
Survivor jackets
Bike shorts/fly flutter tops
:).

I'll let you know what I find :)

Sent from my iPhone
Steph

Staraglimmer
09-05-2011, 01:24 PM
Omg. Oregon was SO Rude! Like never mind, I'd rather pay full price rude. Uggghhhh.

Sent from my iPhone
Steph

♥ms.pacman♥
09-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Omg. Oregon was SO Rude! Like never mind, I'd rather pay full price rude. Uggghhhh.

Sent from my iPhone
Steph

wow, that stinks!! :(

i've always called the Michigan City outlet in Indiana, and they are always super nice even though a lot of times i can tell they're really busy.

sweet_pea
09-05-2011, 01:45 PM
Anyone find any between the lines hoodies?

So far I've been out if luck looking for: 110

Summer twirl dresses
Play dresses
Between the lines hoodies (any price)

Don't know about the outlets, and I'm not sure how much you're willing to spend, but you can still get the between the lines hoodies on the HA website for $32 (found the link on Gymbo Friends), although most colors say "low quantity" for size 110.

Here's the link:
http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?styleid=37425&from=OLC

HTH!

citymama
09-05-2011, 03:06 PM

Sent from my iPhone
Steph

I'm so sorry about your bad experience. Others have complained about this person at OR - it's one bad apple - but I've been lucky never to have spoken to her. Don't be dissuaded - try Michigan City, where everyone is super nice!

Staraglimmer
09-05-2011, 04:14 PM
:). Thanks guys. :).

Sent from my iPhone
Steph

theriviera
09-10-2011, 11:05 AM
is the sale still going on? need some trainers and socks.

♥ms.pacman♥
09-10-2011, 11:28 AM
i got my stuff from Hanna. am pretty pleased with it all. the 2pack of socks for $3 (to match the summer PD/bikeshorts) is a steal!!

note that the summer PD's in size 80 didn't come with a panty. no big deal, i was just surprised at first (i have a summer PD in size 50 that came with a striped panty thing to put over the diaper). but then looking at the catalog, i see that for size 80 there are 2 types of the summer pd's..the baby ones (50-80) and then the girls ones (80 and up). i got the 2nd type. doesn't really matter i guess as i got the bike shorts anyway

rolypoly27
09-10-2011, 12:11 PM
My package should be arriving today too. Can't wait to see what I ordered over the phone, sight unseen.

I got the "baby size" PDs in 80 last week and those came with diaper covers. One was a "girl size" 80 and did not come with a diaper cover. I got the matching bike shorts for it though.

AnnieW625
09-10-2011, 12:16 PM
I didn't order anything because if I do a fall order I'll just ask about the other stuff but I really don't need any play dresses right now because I picked up some at Costco in an 80 for next summer. I love reading reports about what everyone is getting:).

There is one rude lady in Oregon and I actually think she helped me out last winter when I placed my outlet order in December or January and she was nice then, but overall I usually just order from Washington instead. I have never ordered from any of the other outlets because they've never had both of the things I have wanted.

theriviera
09-10-2011, 12:22 PM
I called MI City this morning and as usual, they were so nice! I missed the deals on the unders and socks but they are still so much cheaper than the website so I ordered some trainers. I also picked up a couple of play dresses for DD2 in baby sizes - those were still at the summer clearance price. Nothing available for older DD though.