PDA

View Full Version : Argh! So aggravated with myself!

longtallsally05
09-01-2011, 03:36 PM
I was waiting until DS had his check-up yesterday so I had his accurate height & weight before placing an online order using the 25% Carters family & friends discount, and I FORGOT to do it! Of course, the coupon code expired yesterday, and DS still needs some of those elastic waist cargo pants. We'll be starting potty training and I don't want to deal with zippers & snaps/buttons; I don't want his fall wardrobe to be restricted to shorts/sweatpants. I can't believe that fell off my radar!

Minnifer
09-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Ugh, sorry...I almost forgot myself and then squeaked an order in just before midnight...

I just found "FIRSTDAYFUN" which is 20% off of $40+ - not as great but maybe that will help?

infomama
09-01-2011, 03:50 PM
I forgot to send in a $100 rebate form for some new appliances...that hurt. I feel your pain.

longtallsally05
09-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Oh, thank you Minnifer. That will help! I really want some of those elastic waist twill pants for DS (and my sanity during potty training).

Infomama, that does stink! I'm sorry that happened to you. It sounds like something I would do and that my DH would never forget. I feel like I should downgrade mine to the "petty b*tch" category now.

Jelly Bean
09-01-2011, 04:52 PM
well...I just got an email for 50% off everything, so I think you're in luck!