PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy ice mats?

PunkyBoo
09-02-2011, 04:27 PM
I really want to get some of those Thermos Ice Mats that were in the lunchbox thread last week. I know I could order some on amazon, but I'd rather go somewhere B&M because school starts Tuesday. I checked Target but the whole lunchbox/ cooler/ water bottle section is completely decimated. Anyone recommend wehre I can get some in the next couple days? Thanks!

smiles33
09-02-2011, 04:41 PM
I was going to say Amazon when I saw the thread title as I know my Target has been decimated as well. Have you tried a Rite-Aid/CVS pharmacy type store? Or a sporting goods store? That's all I can think of other than the typical back-to-school shop like Target or Walmart.

mackmama
09-02-2011, 05:00 PM
I bought ours at Costco I think a while ago.

daisymommy
09-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Our store are cleaned-out of them. I posted a link for Amazon, free shipping in the other thread.

AnnieW625
09-02-2011, 06:24 PM
I really want to get some of those Thermos Ice Mats that were in the lunchbox thread last week. I know I could order some on amazon, but I'd rather go somewhere B&M because school starts Tuesday. I checked Target but the whole lunchbox/ cooler/ water bottle section is completely decimated. Anyone recommend wehre I can get some in the next couple days? Thanks!

I looked at Target near your house on Monday and they were completely out of them, and only a handful of schools in our area have started, but by far that is the nicest Target (next to Seal Beach; someone once told me that is one of the busiest non Super Center Targets in the nation)! I checked at the Target near my work, which school started two weeks ago and they had no ice packs either and it's not an upper class demographic either. If I have some time I'll check the other Targets near me too and I'll grab you some if you need them.

hellokitty
09-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Idk where you live, but if you are in the midwest, we got ours at meijer. However, I do not recommend them. I bought the thermos brand ones and BOTH of them leaked all over in my son's lunchbox. Now, I only use the ice packs that are in hard plastic, since the soft ones always end up leaking.