PDA

View Full Version : Where to find insulated lunchbox at B&M?

ha98ed14
09-02-2011, 05:29 PM
I wanted to get DD a Mimi the Sardine lunch bag, but they are pricey and I don't have time for shipping. Anyone see any good ones other than the BPA, Phalate (sp?) filled PVS lined ones available at Wmart and Target?

hellokitty
09-02-2011, 06:22 PM
I didn't look this yr, but last yr target had the, "clean" insulated lunchboxes available. They have started BTS clearance, so you probably should go soon, before things sell out.

AnnieW625
09-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Go to Sears for Lands End, or check Costco for California Innovations, that's what DH has. Your selection of girly ones at Lands End might be limited though. Our Target in BBB/Yuppieville section of Long Beach had BPA and PVC free ones available too so I am sure that you can find some in your neck of the woods, but if school has already started then you might want to check ASAP because Long Beach had almost nothing, and even Santa Ana which started 2 weeks ago doesn't have much.

Honestly though if you found one you really like online I'd just use some paper bags for a few days until your clean lunch box gets here.