PDA

View Full Version : S/O What is your everyday outfit?

hillview
09-03-2011, 07:41 AM
For tops:
I am currently wearing a bunch of Boden everyday scoop neck tops or tank tops (depending on the weather). I also got some Lands End Canvas LS tops (and some Boden ones too) in the last sale for fall. I wear a hoodie from Luluemon daily.

For bottoms:
Luluemon yoga pants or jeans that are too big for me but super comfy.

Unders:
VS bra
Hanky Panky thongs (unless it is that time of the month then I wear old lady panties; for workout I wear Hanes boy short unders)

Shoes
Orthoheal flip flops
Fall TBD -- maybe Uggs from last year? Merrells?

/hillary

blondflava
09-03-2011, 08:21 AM
Its been really hot here since May and I ve been wearing tank tops a lot, usually Express (love the various longer racerback styles and usually get a couple during their sales/coupon days) and shorts, my fave 2 pairs are boyfriend denim ones from ON and a black chambray 5" inseam pair from Mandees (I know!). Or a dress from Target and crop leggings. No long sleeves yet!
Shoes: old (but oh so comfy) gladiator sandlas from Sam Edelman or flip flops.
I have a few great convertible bras (forgot the brand, got them from Hanes outlet), need more, they are the comfiest and invisible under thinnest of tops, used to be a fan of VS too. I do need new panties..... Badly.
Once it cools, then mostly skinny jeans and 3/4 sleeve looser tops with a cami underneath
And flats, denim jacket from ON on windy/rainy days or my 25 bucks new cobalt trench from ebay :).

katydid1971
09-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Capri's from ATL or Talbots
Short sleeve top from Old Navy, ATL or Talbots
Hanes boy short panties and bras from Macys (a few different brands)
Red Keen sandals
My diamond ear rings, wedding ring and "mom" necklace

I am looking for new things for fall but last year it was Old Navy jeans, a t shirt and cardigan and Keen Mary Janes.

crl
09-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Jeans (Eddie Bauer trouser jeans or Chiccos bootcut)
V neck t-shirt (mostly from LE or LE Canvas because I got a bunch for under $10 a shirt)
Sweater or jacket (it is cold in San Francisco in the summer, these are from a variety of places. Some are jeans jacket cut in corduroy material, one is a sweater cape, a couple are long cardigans, a fleece vest, a down vest, etc)

Underwear is a mixed bag, but my faves are on gossamer cotton bikinis and spanx bra

Shoes vary, sometimes my keen sandals, sometimes some columbia slip ons, sometimes my Born wedge sandals, sometimes my Born touring booties.

Catherine

SnuggleBuggles
09-04-2011, 10:21 AM
I really don't have one! Some days I go casual with jeans, sneakers and a fleece in the winter or capris and a tank in the summer. Other says I go with pants, cute ballet flats or heels and a more interesting shirt in the winter or a nice summer dress in the summer. I'm sure my wardrobe mostly leans:
summer:
Old Navy fold over skirts paired with a knit t or tank
metallic Banana Republic flip flops

Winter:
jeans
long sleeved knit top, maybe with a cardigan
sneakers or ballet flats or my Bare Trap boots (either my tall gray furry pair or my brown ankle boots)

undies- nothing special.

Most things come from Loft, LE Canvas, Target or random wherever I see something I like!

Still on a quest for tall brown boots that fit my budget and my scrawny calves. Once I find those I'd love more skirts in the winter! I love skirts but not bare legs when it's cold!

Beth

hellokitty
09-04-2011, 10:32 AM
Most of my tops are either from Target (love their styles lately, they look like the same stuff from more expensive stores) or ATL. In the summer, I've been wearing mostly short skirts. I also have a lot of target and kohls summer dresses. Basically, I hate wearing shorts, b/c I think skirts are more flattering to my figure. Also, since I do stroller class, my "uniform" is usually black sport bottoms and a hot pink top, so I have a ton of that color combo as workout clothes, lol.

twowhat?
09-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Bermuda shorts (jcrew) and some sort of embellished t-shirt (usually from jcrew). Flip flops (jcrew). Undies are Itsibitsie (sp?) from Costco and Lululemon Ta Ta Tamer:)

babyready
09-05-2011, 05:11 PM
I was just thinking about this today since the weather cooled and I was able to wear my typical mom uniform.

Jeans, Tee, Cardigan. Sometimes I dress it up and sometimes down but that combination is my go-to for sure.

DrSally
09-06-2011, 09:29 PM
In order of dressiness

Summer:

--khaki shorts with Old navy or Target solid T and reef or Teva flip flops
--Kohl's cotton skort or Target fold over skirt or denim capri (wt. or blue), Gap cotton T (more fitted) or some sort of blouse from ON, and flip flops

--cute cotton summer dress and flip flops or wedge sandals

Winter:

--dark wash bootcut jeans, LS T from LE Canvas, cord jean type jacket, LE clogs or Converse sneakers
--dark wash jeans, some sort of more decorative T-shirt/blouse from Gap, fly away or button front cardy, ballet flats or boots. May add a colorful wool winter coat and scarf.

scriptkitten
09-06-2011, 09:44 PM
i really don't have one.

i wear lululemon almost everyday, but only to/from training.

for around town and the house, i'm wearing whatever trendy nonsense satisfies my whims of the day :) lol. i wear a lot of dresses with flat short boots, blouses tucked into higher waisted bottoms and wedges, skinny jeans with blousy tops, etc.

artvandalay
09-06-2011, 09:47 PM
I really don't have one! Some days I go casual with jeans, sneakers and a fleece in the winter or capris and a tank in the summer.

:yeahthat: Basically this. Except I have old lady feet problems and can't wear cute shoes like ballet flats anymore :(

OH and I do have those Bare Traps boots.. the furry/suede ones... I think you were the one who suggested them to me? Anyway I :heartbeat: them!

SnuggleBuggles
09-06-2011, 10:39 PM
:yeahthat: Basically this. Except I have old lady feet problems and can't wear cute shoes like ballet flats anymore :(

OH and I do have those Bare Traps boots.. the furry/suede ones... I think you were the one who suggested them to me? Anyway I :heartbeat: them!

I probably did. :) I love those boots!!! Glad you like them too!

Beth