PDA

View Full Version : Kirkland shearling boots at Costco

bubbaray
09-03-2011, 02:07 PM
They have arrived at our Costco. They have the short button ones and the tall ones. I got 2 pairs of the tall ones, one in chesnut and one in black. I'm not super crazy about the black ones (they are a light black, not a rich black), but my girls convinced me to buy the black ones too (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, LOL). :D

Melaine
09-03-2011, 02:53 PM
How much are they again? I'm disappointed that after a few wears my Emus seem to big. I can't remember what size I got, but they must run bigger than I realized at the time. They are super comfy but as the shearling wears down they get looser and looser.

bubbaray
09-03-2011, 02:58 PM
I sized down (I'm normally an 8.5 - 9 depending on brand and style of shoe) to a size 8, b/c shearling boots stretch. I tried them on barefoot.

They were $39.99 at my Costco in Canada, the button ones were $29.99. I don't know the US price, but the kids version was $24.99 at Costco in WA state and is also that same price here in Canada.

Melaine
09-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Did I tell you guys that my parents are getting a Costco? I am SOOOOOOO excited because we don't have one and they are only an hour away and we go to visit them all the time anyway. It's opening soon, I think, so I am stoked!

bubbaray
09-03-2011, 03:15 PM
I'm 5-10 minutes from mine, depending on traffic. There is one 15 min from my work and another one about 20 minutes from our house (in a different direction). I swear, I live at Costco. Which is probably a bad thing, LOL.

Melaine
09-03-2011, 03:18 PM
I'm so jealous! It would probably be bad if we got one right here because I would spend too much money but having one near my parents should be only moderately tempting, I hope. Anyway, sorry to highjack, but I do want to check out the boots.

Smillow
09-03-2011, 09:41 PM
FYI - I bought the short black boots a couple of years ago and I live in them in the winter BUT they turn my feet black:( (I wear them w/o socks). I am hoping to pick up a pair in another color this year so that I don't have to hide my feet all winter:bag

bubbaray
09-03-2011, 09:48 PM
OK, that would REALLY suck. I'm on the fence about the black ones, they are a very faded black. Hmmmm. They might be going back.