PDA

View Full Version : Creative Types and/or Harry Potter Fans

Raidra
09-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Colwyn has chosen Harry Potter for his b-day theme this year, and we're going to do the Triwizard Tournament. I'm making tickets in Photoshop, and I want to have a lot of legal disclaimers on the back. Like: "Audience members are reminded that spectating can be a dangerous endeavour. Any limbs lost during said spectating will be returned to you immediately, but we cannot be held responsible for re-attaching them." Possibly also quoting (i.e. making up) applicable Wizarding laws? I need a lot of text because the tickets will be big (9"x4"). It can be mumbo-jumbo type stuff, too.

So.. anyone feel like coming up with some good legal disclaimer type stuff? The funnier the better. :)

liz
09-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Sorry, nothing comes to mind at the moment (cooking dinner), but I have to say your creativity is awesome. I would love to get an invite like that!

karstmama
09-06-2011, 06:52 PM
ooh, maybe something on age eligibility? like spectators have to be 8 11/16 years (if it's mainly kids from his class/his age). i just thought since harry's age was such a big deal in the plot...