PDA

View Full Version : Laundry Mountains, creeping through my house

ThreeofUs
09-07-2011, 03:57 AM
I have two rooms full of laundry, after taking home all the linens this weekend from our trailer and then the home linens (thanks, DS2, for the PT regression) and clothes from sailing and just normal wear.

I've been continually pushing laundry for two days, now. I think I'm up near 20 loads. And I have two loads going now (at nearly 4 am) and another two sitting and waiting for daylight.

:dizzy:

I'm starting to wonder if it's recirculating. I wash, dry, fold, and then it jumps into another pile to start again.

momm
09-07-2011, 06:52 AM
LOL .. sorry, your post made me laugh out loud!

here's hoping the laundry fairy (http://www.rantsfrommommyland.com/2010/02/laundry-fairy.html)visits you.

SnuggleBuggles
09-07-2011, 07:33 AM
I'm annoyed with myself for tackling the mountain before a recent trip only to run out of oomph on the putting away part though I did sort and fold. So, it sat in baskets and people had to dig through to find their stuff, thus causing all to get disheveled and too wrinkly to wear!

Beth

ThreeofUs
09-07-2011, 09:21 AM
I'm annoyed with myself for tackling the mountain before a recent trip only to run out of oomph on the putting away part though I did sort and fold. So, it sat in baskets and people had to dig through to find their stuff, thus causing all to get disheveled and too wrinkly to wear!

Beth

Ooohhh, yeah! I try to at least lay things flat, but I just found a whole basket of wadded clothes. Like I need to rewash, too!