PDA

View Full Version : Are you a member of a club that meets monthly?

infomama
09-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Book Club, Dinner Club, Nature Club, etc? If so....how do you prefer to get information on monthly meets? Our club meets monthly but in different locations and a head count is needed each month. The meeting organizer changes monthly. Our group is fairly large...about 28 people.
Evites (not really "inviting" people...just getting the info out and getting head counts)? Just email everyone and deal with any back/forth emails?

AnnieW625
09-08-2011, 03:01 PM
I am a member of the Jr. League. We have a general meeting once a month, and committee meetings once a month or every other month. For the main league stuff I prefer to have a list of meetings and other social events so I can keep it on my fridge. For the committee meetings I am fine with email. What about setting up a yahoo group for your group?

infomama
09-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Hmmm....then everyone has to sign up with Yahoo? None of us have Yahoo email address. We have a set organizer each month but they can choose the site/time as they wish and that's the info that needs to get out (and the ability to respond to said information needs to be available). We aren't all on Facebook, either.

SnuggleBuggles
09-08-2011, 03:13 PM
Meeting Wizard works pretty well.

Beth

MamaInMarch
09-08-2011, 04:19 PM
We use Big Tent. You make events and then people can RSVP. It's free and fairly easy.