PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a Zipline in your yard?

toby
09-10-2011, 06:43 PM
If so, what company did you use?
Thanks!

kboyle
09-12-2011, 07:57 PM
we don't but i am trying to convice dh to put one in after we put the shed up next summer. we sit on a wooded 2 acres and i'd LOVE to get one!!

scriptkitten
09-12-2011, 08:02 PM
we put constructed one over our pond at our summer house this summer.

my FIL, brother in law and his GF are engineers, so they just built it from parts they bought online. they built a tree stand high in a tree on one end of the pond (and a ladder up the tree) and anchored it to a tree on the other end.

its so fun. you glide across and hit the water before you get to the other side of the pond.

it made our summer

toby
09-12-2011, 09:04 PM
we put constructed one over our pond at our summer house this summer.

my FIL, brother in law and his GF are engineers, so they just built it from parts they bought online. they built a tree stand high in a tree on one end of the pond (and a ladder up the tree) and anchored it to a tree on the other end.

its so fun. you glide across and hit the water before you get to the other side of the pond.

it made our summer

This sounds so fun! We are definitely going to get one strong enough to hold adults! When I was younger, I had a short one that I just hung from, but I think that we will get one that has the daisy disc to sit on...

Maybe we need to build a pond also :)