PDA

View Full Version : Whatever skort color poll - help me pick

anamika
09-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Hi all,
I got a bunch of whatever skorts to figure out my size. The Oceana one I have fits perfectly. I'm planning to get one more skort since I can do an exchange. Please help me pick a color - I'm trying to decide betweem Falcon and Asphalt, assuming I keep the Oceana. Or maybe I should exchange that and get the Falcon and Asphalt?? :shrug: See how complicated this gets?
What colors do you have? Do you like it? Poll is multiple choice so vote for all the colors you like!
My main concern is ease of finding colors in tops that go with it.
I also want a slightly darker color because I attract stains like nobody's business. Should I get black? Do the stitch lines really stand out on darker colors? Does that look bad?
Please help!
Thanks!

lizzywednesday
09-12-2011, 02:33 PM
I have the Falcon & Asphalt colors.

The stitching DOES stand out on the Asphalt one, but it's not noticeable on the Falcon one.

The Falcon is a greenish dark khaki color; the Asphalt is a nice dark gray with a bit of a blue undertone (cadet blue-ish, if that makes sense to you.)

I also have these skorts in Khakina and Bermuda Blue.

They all wash VERY well; I've even fed DD on my lap while wearing the lightest (Khakina) and had no trouble getting the stain out.

anamika
09-13-2011, 09:51 AM
Thanks Liz. That is helpful. I think I will go with asphalt.

♥ms.pacman♥
09-13-2011, 09:54 AM
when i was on vacation a few weeks ago, i saw a lady wearing the skort in Asphalt. i had to try to stop staring, i just LOVE that color. gorgeous but at the same time very neutral and would go pretty much everything. i just have the French Lavender skort right now. i'm waiting to lose weight to allow myself to get another one, and i definitely want to get asphalt.

also, t hey seem very stain resistant to me. i've spilled ketchup on mine, wiped it up several seconds later, and there was no stain whatsoever (i couldn't tell where i had spilled). pretty amazing!!