PDA

View Full Version : Do you think DS would play w/ this?

BabyH
09-15-2011, 07:56 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Laugh-Learn-Kitchen/dp/B001115D5E/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1316130683&sr=8-3

I found one locally (in perfect condition) for sale cheap. This IS something I thought about getting DS when he was around a year old...... but now he's a fast and furious 17 months going on 17 years, lol. I told the seller I was going to pass, but she/he has lowered the price even more and asked for a reason.... thoughts?

candaceb
09-16-2011, 02:24 PM
We got one of these as a hand-me-down and have it at the family summer house because we have a Learning Home at home. DS loves it and I've questioned whether we should bring it back home with us. I'm not sure how long he'll be interested though. He loves all the sounds it makes and opening and closing the refrigerator door, and crawling through the doorway. If it's cheap, easy to pick up, and you have the room for it, I'd say it's worth buying and then you can always resell on CL if it doesn't get used.

Pinky
09-16-2011, 07:49 PM
We got one of these as a hand-me-down and have it at the family summer house because we have a Learning Home at home. DS loves it and I've questioned whether we should bring it back home with us. I'm not sure how long he'll be interested though. He loves all the sounds it makes and opening and closing the refrigerator door, and crawling through the doorway. If it's cheap, easy to pick up, and you have the room for it, I'd say it's worth buying and then you can always resell on CL if it doesn't get used.

I agree... if you have the room I'm sure your DC would play with it for a while and then you could just resell it. My DD is close to that age and she'd probably enjoy it, but just not for very long.